12

Time skip

3 person point of view

After helping the villagers with getting rid off the monster tree and the changed of the 'miracle seed', the group take off again with a carriage full of seeds and fruits from the tree, we travel back to Hickwaal who then buys the seeds and fruits before they are asked for another favor from the accessory seller.

" this is just what I needed, a trip to a hot spring" Ana says happily as she swims slowly around in one of the spring pools, she keeps swimming when she suddenly hears Raphtalia saying "I'll get pregnant!" loudly from one of the highest pools.

" Raphtalia are you okay up there?" She ask worried, " I I'm okay Miss Ana" Raphtalia says embarrassed that the older female heard her.

After a minute or two Ana sees Raphtalia walk down the stairs from the highest pool with a red face, " are you really okay Raphtalia?" Ana ask again.

" I'm okay it was just too warm for me, I will return to my room now to rest" she says while walking towards the exit.

" that was strange" Ana says out loud before looking at the pool Raphtalia just came from, " it wouldn't hurt to check out what it could be" Ana thinks before getting out from the pool she was in and making her way up to the highest pool.

The first thing she notices is a statue of a man, woman and a boar, the next thing is the writing under the statue, she gets into the pool and makes her way over to try and read what is written.

" 'The origin of this hot spring and benefits' what would a boar have to do with a hot spring?" She asks herself confused before continuing, " ' it's effects are' what! 'Success in love? A couple that enters this hot spring together will be united forever?'" She reads out loud, what she doesn't know is that her four servants are in the pool below her hearing everything she just said

'United forever' they all think with a blush, " it's not really a big surprise after everything we have seen up till now" Ana says to herself as she moves from the statue to the edge of the pool, " I don't need more success in love, I already have more than I need" she says almost defeated to herself, worrying the four warriors.

" why am I so selfish that I have a relationship with two men while starting to developing feelings for two others" she says full of shame, Archer and Diarmuid looks towards Arthur and Chiron finally understanding why they're so against them and their feelings for Ana, they have already confessed their feelings to their beloved lady and got the same feelings back, but she seems to be conflicted with feelings towards the two new servants.

"Would you be disappointed in me? That I can't just love one? That my heart can't stop itself from beating faster whenever I'm near any of them?" Ana says while looking at the sky thinking of her biological parents and how they would react to her situation, she knows that her adopted parents won't have liked the idea but they would have supported her and told her that she has to follow her heart.

She loves her adoptive family a lot but she has always had a small part inside her longing for the parents or family that left her, and after meeting Merlin she questioned what happened for so many years that made her parents abandon her.

" Where you really from this world? Was Merlin your servant father? If so, why did you leave me? wasn't I good enough? Did I do something wrong? Why?" Ana cries softly at the sky hoping for an answer she knows she wouldn't get, a single tear runs down her right cheek.