"Nervous?" Silver asks.

"I think they're bringing Mateo and Leo, which means Marie and George will be here, and the twins and the munchkin. Mateo still hasn't apologised for telling my Ma that I left." Teena tucks her hair behind her ear again, watching Silver nod.

"It's a good job we have a big living room. I'm sure Mateo will apologise in due course." Silver smiles.

Both of them go quiet when the buzzer goes off, Teena going wide-eyed before Silver leaves the kitchen to answer the door. She leans against the counter for a second to brace herself before she leaves the kitchen, making her way into the hallway where Silver stood with her entire close family outside.

"Auntie Tee!" Maddie shouts loudly, pushing past Silver and into Teena's arms. Teena grins and hugs her tightly, the girl peppering kisses all over her nieces face before the twin's race in and hug her as well.

"Oh I've missed you guys." Teena smiles, kneeling down on the floor to hug the three of them at once.

"I think they've missed you too." Mateo says to his younger sister, the girl giving them all a kiss on the cheek before she stands up again.

"Valentina you look gorgeous." Marie smiles.

"Thank you Marie." Teena responds, the girl wiping her hands on her blazer to stop them from sweating. She hugs Leonardo and his fiance Georgia before she looks at Silver.

"I thought you were joking when you said Monaco royalty." Silver mumbles to the girl as her parents rock up in expensive suits and jewellery.

"Can you see why I ditched the hotel and came here?" Teena jokes quietly.

"Teena your house is lovely." Leonardo speaks.

"Ah, that would be both mine and Silver's doing." Teena grins, the girl hearing Maddie scream which scared everyone to death.

"Maddie are you okay?" Marie asks, the little girl racing back over to her Mum before Ben appears in the hallway. Silver and Teena both burst out in laughter, Ben grinning at everyone in the hallway before he moves past them all to get to Silver.

"Valentina." Arthur looks at his daughter, the older Monegasque hugging her softly before she looks at her Mother.

When she told Lando that her family weren't impressed with her decision to not stay and work at the hotel in Monaco, the only person that was completely and utterly against it was her Mother. None of her brothers really cared, they thought it was cool that she was doing something she loved, and her father was just happy she was safe and sound and doing something she enjoyed.

"Valentina." Adalene looks her up and down, the woman moving a hand through her hair before Teena steps away from the door.

"You don't need to speak to me like I've murdered your entire family, Ma." Teena rolls her eyes, picking Maddie up and walking back through the hallway to the living room.

"Alright, why don't we all go into the living room so we have some space." Ben suggests, the footballer escorting everyone in there. Mateo and Isabel walk into the apartment and look around for a moment before they all walk into the living room, Teena shutting the front door behind them. She stands in the hallway with the front of her head against the wall for a moment, Lando getting to the bottom of the stairs and looking at her with confusion.