"What time did you wake up? Why did you go on a run?" Lando asks.

"I always go on a run, every morning at like 6 or 7." Teena shrugs, leaning back on the pillows as he continues to look through his suitcase.

"I'm gonna keep the trousers and put a t-shirt on rather than this." Lando says to himself, plucking a shirt out of his suitcase before he takes off the one he had on. Teena was looking at him as he did it, the girl feeling her cheeks heat up when he looked up at her and caught her staring.

♡♡♡

"Lando this is gorgeous." Teena speaks as she looks up, the girl's hand sitting softly in his as they walk through the packed Great Market Hall in Budapest. Lando smiled to himself softly as she looked about, the girl snapping a few pictures of the place on her camera before she let it hang around her neck.

"So are you." Lando responds, watching her as she looks at him and blushes, the girl tucking her hair behind her ears softly.

"What's the plan?" She asks after minutes of silence.

"Well, I figured we could get some stuff and go for a picnic." Lando grins, the girl smiling softly before she moves closer to him to stop herself from getting barged into. The two of them go around the Market getting a few things for their picnic, Lando shocked that she spoke just enough Hungarian to get the stuff that they would like rather than stuff they wouldn't.

"What can't you do?" Lando laughs softly.

"I can't write in English." Teena admits, watching him raise his eyebrows at her.

"No way." Lando replies in shock, the girl moving closer to him to let a woman pass with her pram. The Hungarian thanked her before she walked away, the brunette smiling to herself before she looks down at hers and Lando's hands that were intertwined.

"I've also never been asked out on a date before." Teena admits quietly.

"How?" Lando furrows his eyebrows.

"Because I always made the first move, look where that got me." Teena laughs.

"Yeah but, you're literally an angel, how hasn't anyone asked you out before?" Lando asks.

"No idea." Teena shrugs, feeling her cheeks up softly.

"So does that mean I'm different?" He smiles.

"You've always been different to me." Teena replies, leaning her head on his shoulder.

Lando felt butterflies soaring inside of him at the comment, the boy not realising she'd let go of his hand to take some photos until he realised she had walked off from him. He slips past a few people and follows her, the two of them getting to an emptier part of the Market and eventually getting to one of the parts which was empty.

"Lando this is honestly the most beautiful place ever." Teena admits, looking up and spinning around slowly which he admires her. She looked at him from a few metres away as he looks around himself, the girl walking over to him and taking both his hands in hers. Lando looks down at her and smiles a little, the girl standing on her tiptoes and pressing a gentle, chaste kiss to his lips rather lovingly.