[21] e t h a n

Chapter 2 - Ethan's Pov:

Normally, I would have said we didn't have enough time to stay for an extra night, not if I want to stop at all the places I want to on the way home. But all of that stops mattering the moment I start thinking about being inside her. Hell, I'll give up making a stop in Tennessee like I was planning on... see one less mountain as long as I can just touch her a little bit longer.

My dick's so hard it fucking hurts. Touching her like that, especially in public, feels so forbidden and it's such a turn-on, especially when she touches me back. Only Lila can challenge me like that and get me so riled up. I swear to God I was on the verge of peeling her clothes off and slipping inside her right there in the booth. Luckily for the sake of giving everyone in the café a live porn show, we managed to make it across the street to a crappy-looking motel. It's definitely not the best place in the world and I'm a little worried that Lila's going to flip, but as soon as we step into the room, her lips collide with mine and she's stripping off her shirt eagerly.

And just like that I get lost in her; all the stuff bouncing around in my head momentarily dissipates as my tongue explores her mouth. Our bodies line perfectly together as she traces her fingers up my back, shivering when I do the same to her. I sketch the lines of the tattoo on her back as I steer us through the dark toward the bed. Moments later, we stumble backward and the mattress collapses beneath us as we land on it together. I brace my weight onto my arms, her head pinned between them, as I keep kissing her. Her legs drift to my hips and she bends her knees and wraps them around my waist, hitching her ankles behind my back. She starts to grind her hips against me, making my cock go rock-hard. I move with her, letting her veer toward the edge while I try to hang on, wanting to be inside of her so goddamn badly my body is pretty much sweating in desperation, but she's too close to coming and I want to see her lose it before I slip inside her because I enjoy watching her get lost like that, especially when I'm the one doing it to her—making her feel like that. So I keep going, watching, her eyes glazing over. Finally she stops moving with me, her muscles tightening as she cries out. Her head falls back and her eyelids flutter shut as she drifts off, her fingertips delving into my shoulder blades so sharply I feel the skin break.

I've never been so turned on in my life.

"Jesus, Lila," I groan, begging my body to hold on just a little bit longer.

She breathes ravenously, her chest heaving as she blinks lazily. When she looks at me again, she has a content look on her face and a faint smile. "Your turn," she says, and then she nudges me to move.

I more than willingly obey, rolling off her and onto my back. She stands up on the mattress and slips her shorts and panties off, then undoes the button on my shorts and removes them, along with my boxers. She takes a condom out of the back pocket of my shorts before tossing them aside. My hand glides up her leg to her waist, pulling her toward my mouth, but she wiggles out of my grip, tears the condom wrapper open, and puts it on me. Before I can even respond to her touch, she's straddling me and lowering herself onto my cock.

I grip her waist as her warmth surrounds me and I lift my hips and rock inside her, slowly, savoring every single goddamn aspect of the moment.

"God, this feels so good," she mutters in ecstasy as she lets her head fall back and rocks her hips with me.

My hold on her waist tightens as I give another slow thrust into her, deeper this time. "Yeah, it does..."

We start to move rhythmically together, having orgasm after orgasm, getting lost over and over again inside each other. I think we break our record for how many times we have sex in one night—it's five now. Exhausted and sweaty, we finally settle down for the night, holding on to each other as we drift to sleep. She falls asleep first and I end up just watching her breathe softly in my arms, never wanting to move. Never wanting to do anything ever again but this. In fact, I can actually see myself doing this over and over again with her. Every night...

Shit. I'm thinking about the future and I'm so... Confused... This is such a perfect and beautiful moment and I wish I could just stay like this forever with her. Yeah, we're starting the long drive home tomorrow, but I want things to say the same when we get back. I have a revelation as I think about heading home. I meant what I said in the truck. I want more road trips like this with her. I want to hold her in my arms in a shitty motel one day again in the future. I don't want to lose her—I realized that when I thought she was breaking up with me at the rock. I want her and I don't want to be scared to want her so much.

I'm suddenly fucking freaking out as I realize something. My biggest fear is right in front of me and I want to get over it, but I'm not sure I can. Making sure she's still asleep, I get out of bed, go over to my suitcase, and take my journal out. The moment the pen touches the paper, my feelings pour out of me. When I'm done, my hand is shaking, but I have the truth right here in front of me. And I'm not sure if I'm terrified, happy, relieved, or what.

But one thing's for sure. I need to tell Lila.