The knights just slowly backed off back into the walls while keeping an eye on the "metal golem". Once Jack had found the last survivor she brutally stomped on him and a resounding crunch was heard.

BT : CONGRATULATIONS PILOT, YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ELIMINATED ALL ENEMIES.

Jack : do i get a reward!?

BT :......... THERE IS A JUICE BOX IN THE LEFT COMPARTMENT.

Jack : yaay!

While Jack was reaching for her juice box, BT had taken control and cautiously aimed his gun at the approaching knights, causing them to back off.

??? : g-greetings! I am princess-

BT : DESIGNATION IS UNREQUIRED.

??? : YOU CANNOT SPEAK IN SUCH A TONE IN FRONT OF-

BT : I REPEAT, DESIGNATION IS UNREQUIRED.

??? : TH-THERE'S NO NEED TO GET AGITATED! Maybe we could......... Talk this out?

BT : I WILL ASK MY PILOT.

Jack : don't worry BT, i was listening, just open the cockpit.

BT : THAT WOULD BE UNWISE PILOT, POSSIBLE INJURIES COULD OCCURE IF YOU EXIT MY CHASIS.

Jack : i'll be sitting inside while the hatch is open, don't worry too much!

BT : AFFIRMATIVE, OPENING HATCH......

A slight hissing was heard causing some afraid knights to back off even more, however the hatch soon opened up to reveal Jack. In the eyes of the nobles, it was just an everyday peasant child. Luckily for the nobles though, they were trained to not underestimate any opponent.

??? : greetings, i am princess Pina Co Lada hailinf from the kingdom of Palpadia. Who are you? Are you perhaps a soldier from "Japan"?

Jack : nope, i'm a "mercenary" that was "hired" by japan to kill anyone attemping to harm their men.

Pina : i-i see, perhaps we hire you instead?

Jack : nope, after a bit of investigating, this world is really primitive, so whatever you give me will probably be bad quality.

??? : HOW DARE YOU MOCK OUR-

Jack : shut up and stay out of this, or do you want to become a smoothy like that guy over there?

Jack was pointing to the pile of grounded flesh on the ground, bits of bone was sticking out of it. The knight still had a furious look but backed off.

Pina : then how about we let you stay for free!? Could that work!?

Jack : listen nice lady, i get that you don't want me to murder you all in cold blood, but that won't happen unless i'm paid to! (want to)

Pina : i s-see, so i simply have to negotiate with your client?

Jack : yep, good luck!

The hatch closes and BT gets off his knees to walk, away from the town, causing a few military personelle to sigh in relief. The princess and her personal body guards look at each other in worry though.

____________________________

I've been playing games for so long my brain is hurting