21

3rd person POV

We could see as BT walked across the destroyed terrain covered in holes and flames from the rocket pods. Occasionally BT would stomp on a crawling enemy to end them quickly.

BT : PILOT, A SCAN OF THE LOCAL AREA HAS REVEAL PRECISELY ZERO, ENEMIES REMAINING.

Jack : good, let's go and find a nearby town maybe we could get directions to a nearby military base.

BT : VERY WELL PILOT.

Jack got comfortable in the cockpit as she let BT walk around, while he was doing that, Jack began to mess around with the system. Scrolling through the many, many vehicles she had, she would find a few interesting ones, but nothing ground breaking.

They were travelling at good pace, but it was obvious that it would take a few days for them to get anywhere. Sighing to herself, she bringa out a few sweets and enjoys them whilst BT checked her vitals occasionally.

BT : PILOT, FROM MY CALCULATIONS IT WOULD BE RECOMMENDED IF YOU EAT CAREFULLY TO AVOID CONTAMINATING THE COCKPIT.

Jack : don't worry, i am being careful.

BT : THAT IS GOOD.

.
.
.

It was currently night time and Jack was having a nice rest in the cockpit, however BT was calculating a situation at this moment.

BT : "IF I ENGAGE THE BANDITS I MIGHT WAKE UP THE PILOT, SOLUTION, SILENCE ALL SOUNDS COMING FROM OUTSIDE. ERROR DETECTED IN THE COURSE OF ACTION, I WILL HAVE TO REMAIN AT MY CURRENT SPEED TO AVOID WAKING UP THE PILOT. CONCLUSION, BEST COURSE OF ACTION IS TO USE MAIN GUN WHILE STANDING STILL."

True to BT's words, there was a group of bandits just in front of him, blocking his path. The normal bandits would have avoided a hulking mass of steel, however these bandits seemed skilled, or incredibly​ cocky. BT brought out his XO-16 and began to do precise shots towards the bandits, all the shots were aimed at their torso to avoid missed shots.

Surprisingly enough, one was able to dodge the first bullet, the second bullet was a different story tho.

BT : "TARGETS ELIMINATED, PROCEEDING WITH THE SEARCH.

Strapping the gun back on to his back, BT went back on the road peacefully, the animals usually avoided him but a few birds would perch on his hull every now and then.

However unknown to Jack and BT, this world's god of war was watching Jack in excitement, the system kept Jack safe from all types of divine intervention, so she was safe. Several gods had intended to wipe Jack clean off their planet, however a higher power had restricted them from doing so.

.
.
.

It had been two days since they had started walking, and they've finally come across a town under seiged by stragglers from the army they had wiped off the map.

BT : PILOT, WAKE UP, I HAVE FOUND THE STRAGGLERS.

Jack : hu-huh? Oh ne-*yawn* neat, let me eat this chocolate bar first.

BT calmly waiting for his pilot to finish eating, and then handed her the controls.

BT : MANUAL CONTROLS HANDED TO PILOT, HAPPY HUNTING.

Jack : well that was just dark.

BT : FROM THE VISUAL I AM ABLE TO RECIEVE, IT APPEARS THAT VISUAL BRIGHTNESS IS OPTIMAL.

Jack : cool, now let's get this over with.

The heavy stomping of BT's metal legs got attention from both sides, the stragglers and the towns defensive knights. Not minding the mages that Jack purposely stepped on, she began to mow down the stragglers with ease whilst the town watched on through the gate and on top the walls.