Bad guys x Dream - Fluff

Zacznij od początku

I looked up to find Dream healing me, a worried expression on his face. When he finished healing me, he pulled me in a hug as he stroked where the crack was once on my skull. "Are you alright, Dust? Does anything else hurt?" Dream asked, concern still lacing his tone.

I blinked and looked back at Nightmare to find him surrounded by darkness, glaring at me darkly. He seemed to be extremely jealous Which, only made me get a brilliant idea.

I looked back at Dream and hugged him back, making occasional sounds of pain — like whimpering and whining. Though, they were fake since I had already gotten over it.

"What's wrong, Dust? What still hurts?" Dream asked, still being worried for me. 'How cute!' I thought to myself, coming up with an answer.

"My soul hurts.. I-I think he might have mentally scarred me..." I said, being pretty convincing if I do say so myself. "Could you cuddle the pain away..? Or at least distract me from it..." I continued in my go to sad voice, Dream looking like he fell for the act.

Dream's POV:

Obviously I wasn't born yesterday — in fact, I was created over 500 years ago. In my many centuries of existence, I have learned a thing or two about when someone is being sincere. Especially after I was surrounded by the villagers and lived with Ink for so long.

But I had to pretend, otherwise he wouldn't feel good about himself. So I picked him up, and carried him back over to the couch to cuddle with him.

After a while, I felt Dust fall asleep on me. I looked down at him and smiled, "How cute.." I mumbled to myself, patting his skull as I situated him so he was laying down his back, his head resting in my lap.

This whole time I had felt Nightmare's overwhelming jealousy, but it spiked to an all time high when I moved him to be laying on my lap.

I looked back at Nightmare and tilted my head in a curious manner, unsure why he would just sit there instead of taking action.

Once I caught him staring, he flushed a bright teal and looked away in a flash, almost to the point of where I couldn't see him looking at me. He was almost sneaky, but it ultimately wasn't enough.

"Nighty, do you wish to join us over here?" I asked him, inviting him to come over here.

Nightmare immediately jumped up and hugged me from my right, pushing Dust off of the couch. He put his tentacles all around me in a protective manner, hissing at Dust like some sort of peeved cat.

Dust growled and got up, pushing some of Nightmare's tentacles away as he hugged me from my left. "Back off, octopus. He's mine." Dust stated, pulling me over to his side.

"Hell no he's not! Why in the multiverse would he belong to someone such as you?! He's mine." Nightmare exclaimed, putting an emphasis on 'mine'. Then he pulled me over to his side, both of them fighting over me again.

Luckily I was saved by Error, as he tied them up in his strings as he pulled them up and away from me.

I sighed a breath of relief before I looked over at Error, blowing him a kiss. Error's face immediately glowed yellow after seeing that, and he looked away like the cutie he was.

Sadly, my freedom only lasted a few more moments as I was pulled up by Nightmare's tentacle, him effectively wrapping me up to him though his tentacles.

Dust huffed and looked at Error, "ERRROORRR!! Nightmare's cheating!!!!" Dust complained, seemingly wanting Error to fix it. Though, I don't exactly understand how he was supposed to do that.

Nightmare stuck his tongue out at Dust and held me closer. I could feel his pride seeping off of his aura and into the room around us.

*Time skip an hour into the future - No one's POV:*