Licked Clean

Fern whines more and starts to move his hips on the bed. Soon he's panting and his hands are in fists grabbing at the bed covers. A loud bang comes from above him and the door opens loudly. Fern is too distracted to focus on that though. A growl comes from behind him. It's Andre. His big figure shadows Fern's small heated body. Ferns sent is coming off of him in waves. Andre thought that he got rid of the scent with his. Andre curses to himself and blushes at the sight of Fern in heat. Hearing the boys whimpers and whines gets him hard and needy. He slowly advances on Fern, Andre flips him over and rubs his big hands on Ferns thighs.

Andre's eyes go dark and he flashes his teeth at Fern again. Fern holds onto Andre's wrists and whines loudly. This just riles up Andre more. He grips his thighs and moves him higher on the bed. A large bulge can be seen from under the shirt that Fern is wearing. Andre gets impatient and takes his pants off. He gets back on the bed and Fern is squirming. It hurts in between his legs and it's all tingly. He has the urge to pee again. Andre cawls over him and pushes his nose into Ferns neck. He nuzzles his neck, hair, ears and chest. Fern taps his head. Andre looks at him with like, puppy eyes.

"I- mhm! I ha-have to use the restroom." He says panting and moving his hips.

"You're not going anywhere." Andre says. Andre presses his palm on Ferns blatter. Fern squeals and releases, pissing on Andre's bed. Andre surprisingly does the same, a wet spot spreading on his underwear. Both of the males' faces go red in embarrassment. Andre takes off the shirt that Fern is wearing and goes between his legs. Fern, still frozen in embarrassment, does not move and whimpers to Andre's action. Andre opens his mouth and licks Fern's piss covered cock. Fern moans and grabs Andre's braided dreads. Andre growls and flips Fern on his stomach. He rips his underwear off because it's too tight.