𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Oh Sappy Nappy I love you! When I see you in the airport I'm going to give you a big smooch-" at this George started making kissy noises, and the room erupted in giggles.

"That was really nice Nick. Tell him that, exactly what you just told us, okay?" Clay said after George calmed down.

"Okay. Thanks guys." Nick responded, pulling both of his friends into a hug.

"Of course. Now go get your man! The tables have turned!" George exclaimed with a giggle, before standing up and pulling Clay out of the room with him to give the boy some privacy.

After closing the door, Clay sighed and pulled George against his chest, resting his head on George's. "Our friends are in love, George!"

George just chuckled and said, "I don't know about love yet, but I can see those two together. They're honestly perfect for each other."

"Just like us?" Clay asked hopefully.

"Hmm... maybe." George admitted as he leaned back into Clay's chest more.

Clay just held George tighter in his arms and hummed in response.

George felt so safe in his soulmate's arms, and in that moment he realized that he didn't want to let go.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" George asked, turning his head up to look at Clay.

He looked shocked at first, but eventually a large grin formed and Clay responded, "like a sleepover?"

"If it's a sleepover where you hold me the entire night then sure, yeah." George said.

Clay's grin got even wider, somehow.

"That sounds good. Come on then!" Clay said happily, pulling George into his room.

They settled together in Clay's bed, George laying his head on Clay's chest and tangling their legs together. He heard Clay sigh softly, and couldn't help but feel the same. George basked in the warmth of the blonde's body, immediately calming down as he listened to his heartbeat. When he was almost sure that his soulmate was asleep, George muttered quietly under his breath, a secret confession made as he was wrapped in darkness and comfort.

"God, what are you doing to me Clay? I think I'm falling for you." George spoke quietly into the silence.

After a few moments, a voice answered him.

"I've already fallen for you, Georgie."

----------------

"Bye assholes! Don't fuck on the kitchen counter or some shit while I'm gone! And take care of patches, she's the only one I care about!"

George and Clay just laughed and shouted their goodbyes as they watched their friend walk into the airport, leaving them to find his soulmate. Nick had woken up in a significantly better mood, leaving George to conclude that his talk with Karl went well.

The departure was surprisingly more like a celebration, a congrats to Nick for finding his forever. The three kept up their childish arguing and stabs at one another throughout their drive to the airport, and up to the very moment that Nick left the car. Clay and George continued the carefree laughter and energy on their drive home despite the absence of their best friend.

When they got home, George flopped onto the couch with a loud sigh. Clay walked in behind him and grinned when he saw the brunet.

"What will we do first without the presence of Nick to weigh us down?" George asked with a giggle.

Clay thought for a moment, face lighting up as he said, "let's dance!"

George snorted, but then realized that the boy was being serious. So, he stood up and took his hands, granting Clay permission to lead him into a dance. "Okay," George spoke softly.

Clay moved away to turn on music, and as soon as he found a satisfactory song he turned back to George. George smiled as he felt Clay's arms wrap around his waist and as he heard the beginnings of a classic love song.

He reached up to wrap his arms around the taller boy's neck as they began to spin slowly around the living room. Clay hummed the melody softly into his ear.

"Never can say goodbye boy.." Clay began singing softly as the song began to pick up. "Never can say goodbye, oh no no.."

George just smiled and pushed his face further into Clay's shoulder as his soulmate sang for him. It was quiet and raw, but it was perfect.

When the song finished, George finally pulled away, and reached out to place a hand on Clay's cheek tentatively. "That was wonderful," George said, smiling.

Clay just smiled and hummed in response, pulling George close once more.

The pair spent the rest of their night enjoying each other's presence and the relative peacefulness that had settled over the house. All of George's worries about it being awkward without Nick there as a filter between them had evaporated as he found that there was none. They ordered takeout and watched movies together well into the night, sharing popcorn and cracking jokes the entire time.

And when they finally agreed to retire for the night, George followed Clay to his room instead of returning to his own. An unspoken amount of gratitude passed between the two as they cuddled together, both ecstatic about the new sleeping arrangement.

There's a very strange vibration pericing me right to the core,

It says turn around you fool, you know you love him more and more,

Tell me why is it so?

Dont wanna let you go... 

-----------------

long time no see. happy summer! sorry for the lack of updates :0

georgehotfound <3

word count- 1540