𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨

A month had passed since George's arrival in Florida, and time had flown by in a blur. Days filled with chaotic streams and trips to the beach, and nights spent driving with the windows down. Their movie nights couldn't be forgotten either- Clay had to vacuum the floor every morning after due to the popcorn thrown.

George was having the time of his life with his best friends. Him and Nick were inseparable, telling each other everything. Nick took his wingman duties very seriously, and was giving George advice almost daily. He was always there to reassure George when he needed it.

Clay had stayed true to his word, never pushing George and giving him space. It made their little dates feel special, and separate from the time he spent with Clay and Nick together.

Today was a huge day for the three. It was finally time for their faces to be put out there, in the form of the most classic irl stream- the cooking stream.

After hyping it up for weeks, it was finally happening- a three part stream train, with George cooking the first course, Nick the second, and Clay baking for the final stream. After long hours of bickering in the store and preparation, it was finally time.

"CLAY! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE I'M STARTING MY STREAM!" George shouted up the stairs. The three had decided on wearing their merch, and George was wearing his clout goggles to complete the look. Suddenly, Clay came bounding down the stairs, a bright smile on his face. "Sorry Georgie!" He said happily as he reached the bottom.

"Okay, come on! My stream has been sitting on the starting soon screen for 5 minutes already!"

"You're literally a Mickey Mouse streamer?" Nick said jokingly as he walked into the kitchen, tying his stupid apron on.

"Shut up stupidnap. Okay guys, I'm going to unmute! Are you guys ready for this?" The three were now standing together behind the island, all bracing for the moment when the entire world would see them for the first time.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" Sapnap cheered with a laugh.

"Yeah. Let's do this!" Clay responded happily.

George finally unmuted, and the three hyped up their reveal for a few minutes, switching from complimenting each other to insulting each other so fast it was confusing even to George.

"Oh! You guys will finally get to see Nick's tattoo!" George said.

"Yeah, and your ugly face!" Sapnap replied jokingly.

"Hey! George is not ugly!" Clay butted in.

George was thankful for the fact that his literal soulmate didn't find him ugly, but the compliment wasn't helping at the moment. He glared at Clay with an expression that said 'stop complimenting me or we will be found out you stupid idiot.' Clay just smiled and shrugged.

After a few more minutes, it was finally time. George held his breath, and counted down. And then, finally, he switched his screen.

As soon as the camera was on them, Sapnap immediately tried to jump on George's back, sending them both to the kitchen floor after George struggled for a few seconds. The worst part was that Clay just stood there wheezing the whole time. Of course.

When he finally got pulled off the floor with Clay's eventual assistance, he spoke for the first time on camera. "Well that's one way to do it. Hi guys!"

"What's up?" Clay said in greeting, waving at the camera.

"Many hi's!" Sapnap said as he brushed himself off, earning a laugh from his friends.

"Okay, so for my stream I'm making my friends British pancakes!" George explained.

Clay started fake coughing loudly, muttering "crepes" in between coughs. George just rolled his eyes.