Daryl & His GF Go On A Run

"Baby, I don't think anything good is in here" I pout to Daryl as we walk through the old abandoned house. 

"Hun, I told ya, we need to at least look first. The saviors are comin' tomorrow." He turns around and hands me his crossbow. "Now take this and let me clear everything out".

Daryl searches the house as I wait for him. He didn't even want me to go on this run but I begged him until he couldn't take it anymore. Sometimes he can be a bit overprotective, he rarely lets me leave Alexandria and on the rare occasion that he does, he has to be by my side.

"You were right, it's a bust" Daryl emerges from the back of the house, holding only a couple of cans of beans. "Where are we going next?" I hand him his weapon back. "I'm dropping you off at Alexandria, then I'm goin' back out" the smile I once had on my face is erased and a frown takes its place. "But why, Daryl?"

"Cause it's getting dark, and you know I don't like you out this late" he grabs my hand and begins pulling me towards the door. "But I-"

"Just be a good girl and listen to me" his voice sounds exhausted and irritated. Having to get twice as many resources must be starting to weigh on him. "I can take care of myself, you don't have to be worried about me," I try to reassure him but he says nothing in response then packs the cans in his bag as we begin our journey back to Alexandria.

When we reach the front gate, he hands me the cans then pulls me in for a kiss, "I'll see ya later babe". Before I could have time to protest he leaves again, except this time Aaron goes with him.

"Be safe out there!" I wave to them as the gate shuts.