Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"

Start from the beginning

"Lorenzo give your mother what she wants" he ordered Lorenzo looked to me.

"Give my mom what she wants princess"

"Camila give me a year?" I tried to bargain.

"A year" she agreed. 

It was coming to the end of June the second restaurant was up and running, I had hired and fired many people but I now loved the people who worked at either restaurant. I kept my employees close I made sure they could be trusted, I had Danny help run back ground searches on each of them. Not the usual searches I wanted all their internet history, what they spoke about online, what were their morals, what did they support. I had no time for racist, sexist or homophobic people. Lorenzo helped set up a charity to help ex convicts get work, I agreed to hire a few for the restaurant. Danny hired some to work the bar and club legally of course. The gang side of things had died down dad retired leaving Danny to officially run things the way he wished not like he hadn't been anyway. Danny opened a strip club to move the girls he had gotten, letting them earn their own way legally. He cut ties to many illegal businesses but the drug trade  in this town remained his. Danny insisted on running it because if someone else ran it they would mix drugs and people would end up dead. Police have not been sniffing around for anything since Alex's arrest. Kat and Danny found a new home not far from the apartment Lorenzo and I had. 

"Good morning" I had woken up early I used the time to make breakfast. 

"Morning sweetheart" Lorenzo took the cup of coffee I'd made for him. I loaded the table with waffles, pancakes, avocado toast.

"I could get used to this with a couple changes" Lorenzo made another baby comment. Since the dinner where Kat announced her pregnancy Lorenzo no longer felt the need to hold in the baby comments. 

"Mention kids one more time  before I even have a ring Enzo and we won't be having any" I threatened.

"I see, no ring no kids" I nodded piling my plate high. 

"Since everything is normal, I planned something for us" Lorenzo announced. 

"Erm okay?" I questioned confused. 

"It's a trip to London, Barcelona and finally Italy" 

"How long we will be gone?" I asked he shrugged not bothered. He's acting like we don't own businesses that relay on us. 

"Three weeks maybe" 

"We have people who need us her-"

"Princess someone will always need us here but everyone deserves a break" Lorenzo had a way to convince me of anything. One look in to his green emerald eyes and I was gone. He could tell me to jump and I'd ask how high. 

"Lorenzo we-" he covered my mouth to stop me from objecting.

"Just pack sweetheart we leave tonight" he dropped his hand and filled his mouth with some pancakes.

"Let me guess everyone already knows" Lorenzo smirked.

"You know me so well Princess" we finished eating. I washed up while Lorenzo dried the dishes putting them away. I looked around the fridge to see what food I could pack for Danny and Kat since we would be gone for three weeks. 

"If you pack everything left in the fridge and I'll start cooking with the food over here" I signalled to the food on my side of the kitchen. I decided to make a smooth soup for them when I remembered Kat craving it, she wanted homemade bread which I'd get from the restaurant on the way to their new home.