Chapter 5

I don't care how you do it. Just love me.
_____
"Hinata? What you doing here?" I asked.

"I- uhh- I sent you a text that I'm going to check up on you in a while. You didn't see it?" She asked. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I was sleeping right now, it was getting good but, no! You had to wake me up." I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry. I j-just wanted to make you feel better. I d-didn't mean to." He eyes were getting watery.

"Yup. Anything else?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"N-no." She looked down. "Ok. Bye!" I said. I closed the door and went to my room.

Sasuke was still jacking himself. He bit on his forearm to keep the moans in his throat.

"Ready for round two?" I asked and he nodded.
__________
3 months later. 3 months remaining.
_____________
I haven't killed anyone these past few months and it's driving me insane! I have to lay low because then people would actually be suspicious and figure out that those deaths were murders. I don't know how I did this last time. I just have to think of Sakura. Ah Sakura.

'I can't wait until I have you in my arms.

Dead or alive,

I'll be fine with both.'

I had an idea how to kill most of my love rivals. I'll give them- you know what you'll understand later, and if you don't, you're stupid. Just kidding.

I typed up only two letters, yes two. Why? Because that 'bigger eyebrows than brains' gave me the wrong info. Sai and Ino like each other and dated 5 weeks ago and TenTen and Neji have been dating for a year. A YEAR. And no one told me. Also Gaara has- well had- a crush on Busshy Brows. That idiot.

Meaning, no likes Sakura other than Hinata and I, which I don't understand why because she's so popular and hot. As for Sasuke, he has a lot of fangirls but they can't compare to me obviously, but the main ones who hang with him is my cousin, Karin and well that's it. No one else- well no girls hang with him. As for boys, I know for a fact that fish looking guy, Suigetsu and that it. I think.

The letters said,

'Hey, ever since I set eyes on you, I feel for you. I'd like to meet you. Don't tell anyone, I'll get embarrassed. We are really close. Meet me in the forest at 9 pm. Meet me near the love locks near that big tree.'

The love locks were very popular but not many people go there, they whine about being single. I made sure to sneak it in their backpacks without being noticed.
___________
It was 9pm. I saw them both and they noticed each other.

"Karin?! What you doing here?" He asked a bit too loudly.

"Suigetsu?! I could as the same! Wait don't tell me-"

"Your my secret admirer?!" They both said the same time. "Oh. Did you bring the letter?" Suigetsu asked. "Yeah I did. Do you?" Karin asked. He nodded. They noticed a letter on top of the rail.

"I see your here! You may be wondering why your both here, well me and my best friend like you guys so we decided to confess together. Go to the nearest lake." Suigetsu and Karin read together out loud. They shrugged and walked to the lake. As soon as they were there they looked around.

"Look Karin! The water looks cool!" Suigetsu exclaimed. Karin walked closer to the lake. She smiled at her refection. They water looked like it was sparking. She soon had a terrifying face when she saw and bunch of alligators their way.

"Suigetsu run!" She yelled pointing at them. Suigetsu froze on the spot. "Suigetsu!" She yelled pulling his arm. As she looked away the lake she faced me.

"Naruto! Help me! Suig-" before she could finish, I pushed both her and Suigestu in the lake. I knew Karin couldn't swim, as for Suigestu, his only fear was an alligator so he was in shock.

She gasped for air. "N-Narut- Naruto eh- why?!" She yelled as she tried to swim to land. The alligators didn't see me so they didn't went towards me, instead they were already hunting their dinner. I smirked. "Because, you like Sasuke." I said with a evil smile. I watched her as her redhead drowned.

Sorry cousin, if you're sad, go cry a lake and drown- oh wait you are! I laughed and walked away without leaving any trace.
____________
The next week, they were reported as missing. I'm surprised the police haven't been suspicious of me. Idiots.

Well I guess that is better for me but it's too boring. "Hey Naruto? How you holding up? Karin was- is- your cousin." Shikamaru asked in a lazy tone. I was hanging with him for lunch.

"I don't know. I'm scared she might be.... But she's also the type of girl who would disappear all week because she was at a party. But what if someone touched her an-" I mummed.

"Woah calm down. Don't worry she'll be fine. How troublesome." He mummers the last part. I smiled at him. "Thank you Shika."

He smiled back.
_________
Sorry it's short! I have no ideas. Never mind I just had a break though!