3. time skip

time skip *8 months*

Its been eight long months since Amara came to this place. Honestly it took some time for her to stabilise. The first few months she was completely down in the dumps, her parents and sister occupied her thoughts almost always. The thought that she had been separated, from her parents took some time to sink in.

She wasn't willing to acknowledge the fact that she had just left the very people who watched her from her first stumbling step, through out the difficulties of life. Although the trope of reincarnation and transmigration sounded attractive, practically, she felt it is too hard on anyone, mentally. Luckily she was a baby and could just cry it all out.

Now that Amara had been presented with a new set of parents, who loved her no less than her own, she was unsure as to what to do. it took some time to make up her mind. Its not like her current parents are replacing her old ones. One can always have two sets of parents.

When she woke up after the car ride, she quickly realised that she was in a different environment, just from the room's scent. When she opened her eyes in the car, she had an inkling, but seeing this place, she had confirmed that the place she was residing in earlier was the hospital.

From then onwards her infant life only consisted of eat, sleep ... and more sleep. She didn't even have to move too much to get some one to tend to her. Not even an ounce of shame after turning tiny she has the feeling her dignity has been fed to the dogs !!and she also has a nagging feeling of herself reverting back to a child, not that she minds. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Amara observed that she had been born in a rich family, just based on the number of maids tending to her. This was also noticed during her daily walks consisted of being carried around the mansion (well, her concept of rich, has been blown out of proportion! after looking at the projector infornt of the heated indoor swimming pool, she felt her imagination was too limited) then into the garden maze. Amara made sure to memorise the route to the centre because, well, if this was a novel, many thing would definitely take place there.

Amara was quite thankful to whoever suggested the walks, otherwise, the colour blind her would have gone crazy! its only recently that she was able to crawl and see almost shed tears of happiness. it took a lot of effort to come to this stage, from turning her body to just balancing her own head! earlier, all she could do was stare at the plain ceiling, now at least she has a variety of objects to stare at to relieve her boredom. its not as entertaining as her phone, but shell have to make do with this.

Also the shrill sound speaker of a cotton ball is her twin brother. His name is Alec, with fluffy pale blonde hair (well its sparse currently) and a pair of sparkling obsidian black eyes to would give him the perfect puppy look when he grows up. But when he opens his mouth, this perfect angelic picture is thrown out the window. He cries like theres no tomorrow! she would have gone deaf and had drooping eye bags if her parents hadnt given her brother a separate rooms earlier... he can sure screech like a whale!!

⨇⨈⨇⨈⨇

thanks for reading