Part 6

Then they notice two figures sleeping cuddled with each other covered with a soft blanket that shields their faces very well. Shivaay moves towards the bed and sat on Anika's side and remove the blanket from their faces and found that she is sleeping with a small girl tugged to her side. Rudra quickly picks his daughter after seeing her safe and sound a relief rush through his body but his act wakes up two innocent angles.

Anika woke up rubbing her eyes while Kesha was going to scream her lungs out but finding herself in her father's arm give her a safe and protected feeling instead she put her right-hand thumb in her mouth to suck and rest her head on her father's shoulder.

Feeling Shivaay's presence near her she unconsciously move to him. Both men hug their girls for some time to get their heartbeats in control. The movement was distributed by a knock revealing Khaana who came with recordings that broke Anika's sleep but didn't open her eyes was enjoying his warmth.

"Khanna you can go back to sleep the matter is already been solved". Informed Shivaay.

"Honeypot where did you meet baby girl". That's what made Anika open her eyes who was till now enjoying being her loves arms.

She opens her eyes and saw Kesha in a male's hand she try to stand out to get her back on the bed but Shivaay stopped understanding Rudra's inner emotions to hold his daughter closer to his heart. He again repeats his question.

"I wasn't able to sleep so thought to roam around [ get a hard glad making her gulp as Shivaay has strictly prohibited her from stepping out of the room without him as its a new place for her]. I heard a crying voice from the kitchen when went there I saw Kesha was roughly handled by a helper so I took her with me. I feed her and she slept off as I was not aware who she is I bring her to our room

"Who was that helper". Shivaay softly asked.

"Don't know but she said that it's not her duty since nanny was absent she had to handle the baby".

Shivaay saw towards Rudra who was busy showering love to his daughter to note Anika's statement.

"Rudra do you have any idea who might be the lady".

In reply, he just shrugged it off. But Shivaay insists to investigate more and punishing the culprit.

"Leave it bhai it's of no use it's a daily drama". Casually he said.

"She hurt sugar cup; mixed water in her milk."  Angrily Anika spoke.

"Trust me it's just a waste of time. We all should go back to sleep".

"But.....". Anika tries to explain but is cutting her and he said. "A few days have only passed you have been here I have spent my whole life here so trust me and drop the matter here itself". He said and move towards the door when Kesha started to crying along with trying to come out of Rudra's hold.

"Keshu sweetie what happen why are you crying". Bouncing her Rudra asked.

She cried more moving her hands in the direction of Anika. Shivaay wasn't able to see an innocent soul crying so he took long steps and took her in his arms still there was no Change but Anika got her message that she wants to be with her. So she holds up her hands to which the baby stop her tantrum and again stuck a thumb in her mouth resting her head on Anika's shoulder.

"That's cheating". Offended Shivaay voiced out not liking disapproval from the little girl.

"Accept it you are not good with kids".

"Don't forget that I am the one who partially rising you".

"Oh really". In a challenging tone, she spoke.

"Wait.....wait... you both can continue your fight but my daughter doesn't need to hear all this". Rudra tries to take her from Anika's arms but she tugged herself more into Anika's side.

"I think she is in the mood to sleep with me so if you are okay then can we babysit her for a night". Anika polity asked  

Rudra sees towards  Shivaay as he is a private kind of person who doesn't like many people around him but to his surprise a soft smile playing on his lips.

"Are you sure you will able to take care of her as she might not fall asleep right the way or maybe up before the time"? With uncertainty, Rudra asked.

"I am already handling a big baby for years so it is not an issue. Shivaay spoke teasingly gaining a murderous look.

"If she troubles then I will be just a room away".

Rudra left from their leaving the couple with little innocent angle.

Anika sat in the middle of the bed having Kesha in her lap who was staring at the stranger man with fear in the room so to remove that Shivaay sat opposite to her and started to talk animatedly which works and in a few minutes she open up to him as well.

They play for some time then Shivaay declared bedtime earring displeasure sign from both the girls. However, he succeeds in making them sleep soon he to drip into the deep slumber holding both of them to his chest.

~~~~

Loud screaming was heard from the kitchen where house-helps stood in the line with bowhead.

"Just answer me how the hell last bottle of the milk Vanish. I had seen it was their yesternight". An angrily Gauri shouted at them.

"It has never happened such low act in our house". Jhanvi spoke not believing that a small milk bottle can be stolen.

"Ma'am I want to say something". Said a lady helper.

"Till now we're you waiting for some special invitation?". Dadi said rudely.

"Yesternight Kesha baby was crying so....".

"Don't say you gave my son's share of milk to that girl". Omkara spoke in between.

"No..no sir I was going give her the leftover milk with water as Usual only but from somewhere that new girl came have taken out the milk bottle to feed Kesha, baby. I try to stop her but went deaf ears". Frightened she put her strand.

"New Girl". Shakti asked who came thereafter his sleep got disturbed all the shouting.

"She is talking about your son's wife". Dadi taunted her younger son.

'She means Anika..... you guys carry on I will join after freshen up". He left from there.

"Leave". Dadi commends making all helpers move from there.

"That girl I will not leave her how dare she......"  Jhanvi interprets by Tej.

"Let it be. Fresh milk will be here in a few minutes". Tej said trying to put a stop to the baseless topic.

"Tej uncle she needs to understand the rules and regulations of the house."  Ragini butted in.

"I said leave the matter means no further discussion. Gauri asks someone to get milk and feed Ryan."  In an authoritative tone, he said and left from there.

No one object to his decision and did he asked.

~~~~

To be continued.....