Part 5

The girl child was dressed in a cute cotton pistachio dress added to it her cubby body makes her more adorable. Her face was all red due to her continues crying even her nose was running. As soon as Anika take her in arms the baby snuggle in her embrace still was sobbing. Rubbing her back and walking to and fro Anika try to calm which works out but the baby was not ready to take her face out of her neck.

"How could you be so insensitive to the small innocent soul. Who gives you the right to beat her". Angrily Anika asked by kept her voice low as she doesn't want to scare the innocent Soul more than already she is.

"Ma'am she was not to letting me sleep and it's not my duty to take care of her". Shamelessly the lady spoke.

"Get lost from here before I do something worst to you".

The lady handover her the feeder and ask her to feed her cause its due to the hunger she was crying. Anika took the bottle and pour it all into the basin and get a new milk bottle from the fridge.

"Ma'am that's the last bottle of the milk and tomorrow morning Gauri ma'am's son will need that first after opening his eyes from sleep." The lady said which went unheard as Anika warm it.

"Baby please drink milk". Anika tries to handle the baby as till now she been treated one but never got a chance treat someone else one.

Still, the baby girl didn't come out of her neck's crock. She walked out of the kitchen leavening the lady to help frustrated as in the morning Gauri will not leave.

~~~~

Anika sat on the garden's bench taking the baby in her lap. The baby was seeing her with big eyes resembling the same innocence reflecting in her eyes.

"Hello, sugar cup I am Anika". She introduces herself to the baby ageing a small smile in return.

"What's your name". Lovingly Anika asked while shaking the milk bottle then she checks the temperature by dropping some in her hand.

"Keiishaaa". (Kesha). Baby replied to her with not so perfect tone.

"A pretty name for an Angel". Tricking her tummy she said making the baby giggle loudly.
"Let's feed you(she put the feeder in her mouth to which Kesha took it greedily being hungry since evening.). Slowly Sugarcup no one will stanch your food."  She keeps talking to her and in while Kesha slept off as all crying sections made her tired.

Anika doesn't know whose daughter she is but assumes her being the family as helper said that her nanny is absent so she must belong to the family or maybe a friend of them so she took her to their room and soon sleep took over her as well.

~~~~

Rudra Singh Oberoi was attending a conference call on his balcony as he didn't want to disturb his lifeline his Kesha was in a sound sleep but when he comes back the bed was empty making adrenaline rush through his body.

He knows his daughter is merciable under his family's watch. Their strong hate towards Kesha makes him detach from them unable to figure out why they hate his daughter but not Omkara's son. He put all his thought on one side and left to find her. He looks at the whole house but didn't get any luck and her being in someone's room is next to impossible so he didn't open the rooms. At last, he decided to look in the garden area because guards will not let him be outside the gate.

He looks every Conner of the garden and porch even went to the garage but didn't get her anywhere. Now tears started to spill out from his eyes. His mind is playing negative thoughts about what if someone took her or something more would happen to her.

A black Range Rover car enter in Oberoi property. Shivaay hopped out of the car holding his clad in his hand when Rudra came running their thinking might be he will see his lifeline.

"Rudra why are you crying". Concerned he asked after seeing his tears stained face.

Emotionally he hugged him and again burst into tears.

"I..i..una..able to..find her". Due to heavy crying with great difficulty, he completed the sentence.

"Whom Rudra". He rubs his back to calm him down. In some time his sobs subsided and came out of the hug.

Shivaay made his seat on the nearby bench. He again patiently asked why he is at such a stage.

"My life I can't live without her. Please ask her to come back. She will be hungry as didn't have anything before she slept off."  Like a child who lost his parents, he spoke.

"Rudra please say I am not getting anything."  Confusingly Shivaay said.

"My life bhai I have no one except her. Please help me to find her". Joining his hand he requested to his elder brother.

"Is she your wife Somaiya?". Shivaay asked as he is not aware of him being a father of a child.

"No my daughter Kesha Rudra Singh Oberoi". He proudly utters his daughter's name.

"What you have a daughter". He yelled at his younger brother after discovering a piece of shocking news.

"Yes. She is two and half years old".

"How come I don't know about this great news till."  The disappointment he mutters but Rudra heads him.

"Where is Somaiya. Might be Kesha is with her".

"Don't know where Somaiya is and please don't ask me anything regarding her right now my daughter is more important. I think you should you go and rest bhai I will find her myself". Rudra said monotonously.

"I am not going to leave you here like this. We can go through CCTV's as she will not leave the house on her own. Come let's go to my room Anu must be waiting for me and I will call Khanna to connect us to the recording." 

Both move towards Shivika's room. On the way, Shivaay called Khanna and order him to come with tonight's CCTV recording within five minutes.

"Who is Anu"

"It's not Anu but Anika". Not liking someone else calling his Anika as Anu.

"She is my wife". He filled him.

By now they reached the doorstep of the room. Shivaay slowly opens the door and enter followed by Rudra who saw his daughter's feeder lying on the nightstand and instantly spoke.

"That's Kesha's feeder".

To be continued...