as the day goes on, lunch arrives - every students' favourite time of the school day. although normally boram would be making her way to the cafeteria after putting away her things, she had a meeting to attend to. escaping the wrath of her history teacher, ms bang, she quickly makes a trip to her locker to put away her things before rushing to the council room. "where's our leader?" one of the students asked, glancing at the empty seat beside the vice-leader, saerim. the male shrugs and reassures the team of boram's presence when she entered the room, perfectly in time as he finished his sentence.

"sorry for being late everyone! shall we start?" boram smiled, sitting beside saerim and pushing a notebook in front of her that he had prepared for her earlier on. the students of the council discuss the upcoming event the school was holding in a few weeks time. it was in honour of their principal's birthday and upon discussing with him, they would be throwing another festival for charity. "hm, okay," boram nods understandingly before pointing at the council members. "dabin, seungjae and hoon, go to the clubs who are wanting to be apart of the event - get their application finalised and handed to me by next week," she ordered before turning another three members. "eunjo, karin and kyungsoo work on flyers and finding sponsors," she pointed before glancing at saerim. "saerim and i will also be looking for sponsors and discussing with teachers and our principal, understood?"

"cha~ since everything is settled, you're all dismissed," saerim smiled at his council members before turning to look at boram who was focusing on other council work that consisted of signing permission slips and writing speeches for the event that was to come. "boram-ah," he called the singer who faced him. "shall i get us some snacks? we have some paperwork to go through," he commented as boram fixed her sitting to look at him with an apologetic look.

"ah mian, i have a schedule after school," the singer pouts as saerim gave a nod of understanding. "do you want me to take half with me?" she offered, standing up and moving to split the paperwork when saerim grabbed the girl's wrist to stop her.

"ah no! it's fine! i-i'll do them," he gave her an assured smile. "you'll be busy with work anyways," saerim smiled brightly at the girl who nodded and glanced down at her wrist that he was still holding. following her gaze, he quickly releases his grip on her wrist and begins stammering with a blushed face. "a-ah sorry!"

"it's fine," boram smiled. "see you tomorrow saerim-ah!" boram beamed, skipping out of the room to meet with her friends at their table in the cafeteria. "ello ello friends~" she greets the three of them, sitting beside huijun and in front of gayoon, reaching over the table to steal a piece of gayoon's food. "what are we talking about?"

"school assignments," minjae sighed, slumping in his seat as he laid his head on the steel table. huijun chuckles at his member and gayoon ruffled the male's hair empathically.

"he was meant to hand in a pe assignment this morning but forgot it at home," gayoon provided context to minjae's despair as boram nodded understandingly. "let's go hang out with boram at her schedule today after school, maybe that'll cheer you up jae," she smiled at her friend, shaking his shoulder.

"it's a schedule with yedam," boram told the girl who gave a teasing smile. "also i'm pretty sure my manager wouldn't let me bring anyone with me today. he's really strict about it nowadays," she sighed.

"you know, i'm starting to think we're both oblivious," gayoon sighed to boram, leaning against the lockers beside the idol who was packing her bags and waiting for her manager's arrival

"what are you talking about?" boram laughed as she zipped her bag, swinging the straps over her shoulders as she closed and locked her locker, turning to lean against the metal as her friend did.

"oh come on, did you not notice both eunjo and saerim glaring at huijun during science?" her friend asked with crossed arms. boram glances at her with a smile, reminding the shorter girl that she had study period instead of science - though they shared the same teacher. "oh that's right. well, eunjo and saerim were in a group together and was glaring at jun because we were talking about you."

"good things i hope," boram chuckles, before pointing to the front gate, wordlessly suggesting for the two to sit on the bench by the front gates as they continued their conversation. "though you can't say anything either. junmyun, hanbin and kian were looking at you during lunch~" she teased back.

"puh-lease, eunjo follows you around like a lost puppy and saerim tries so hard to help you with everything yet both are let down because jun is always around to help you," gayoon argued to her best friend who playfully shoved her. "admit it you like junie~" she teased.

"what are you saying? i have a boyfriend remember?" boram chuckles, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the conversation. "even if i am oblivious, you're worst than me~" before gayoon could argue, their conversation was cut off by a car honk. glancing back to where the sound originated from, boram smiles cheekily and waves goodbye to her friend.