Jisoo came to her cabin, was surprised to find Jackson there.

"Hey bestie, when did you came!?"
Jisoo asked amusedly

"Ohh Chashmish, you came. I'm waiting for you from half an hour.
Listen be quick, I'm taking you to special place today"
He said while grabbing his car keys ready to take her from here as soon as possible.

"Wait, what!?. Jackson I should meet Taehyung now. He would be worried, if I'm not here. Why can't we go on weekend!?" Jisoo asked hopefully, she is eager meet her TaeTae

"Uff come on Chashmish, I came from Australia after 5 years. Can't you spend time with me!?. I need to share lot of things with you.

Can't you skip one day  meeting for your soulmate!? "

He asked with sigh acting as if he is really disappointed by her answer

Jisoo thought for a moment. That's true, Jackson came after five years. She should spend some time with her soulmate too. Seems like he's disappointed by her earlier reply.

"Okay, okay calm down. Jeez stop your emotional drama. Fine, we will go to that place. Now smile, don't be grumpy" Jisoo cheered her bestfriend with smile

"Let me atleast message TaeTae, he would be worried"

Jisoo grabbed her phone but it was switched off, seems like battery is dead. She was confused, earlier itself she plugged onto charger, may be  forgot to switch it on.

"My battery is dead. What should I do now!?"
Jisoo was thinking how to message, she don't even remember his number.

"Don't worry Chashmish. I informed Rose earlier about our friendly date. She would inform to Taehyung.

Oh my, it's time. I arranged everything for our date. Don't prolong Jisoo. Come on, we should start by this time"
Jackson dragged Jisoo while she was still not okay with his answer.

Anyways, Jisoo shook her head thinking Rose would tell him and she will make sure to call Taehyung immediately after she reach home.

They reached a hilly area, mini table with two chairs arranged there. From that hill, sunset is clearly visible. It's serene place with slight breeze and beautiful trees surrounding.

Jackson dragged Jisoo to that table, made her sit on opposite chair. Opened his car trunk, picked up their  favourite drinks along with snacks.

They spent the best time by sharing their hidden secrets, made future plans while sipping drinks, watching beautiful sunset.

Their date got ended, now both of them were in car

Their date got ended, now both of them were in car. Jisoo felt relieved, long lasting conversations  with bestfriend is great therapy in this entire world.