Road trip| Allison Argent x no gender floud reader

( you and Allison had decided to go on a road trip, but things doesn't end like you thought)
Warning: some curse words otherwise just a cute and fun fluff<3
Word count: 1,535 k
Request ^
————————————————

"Y/N.. I'm bored" Allison whined.
"Me too... what do you want to do then?" you asked laying on her bed.

"I don't know.. wait..let's go on a road trip?!" she stood up from the bed. You bursted out in laugh, "where should we drive to then?" you smiled. "What about that new big ice cream store in Los Angeles?".

You send her a look, you usually give her when she is telling a good idea, which in this situation is true.

—-a couple of hours later——

"Well should we say at 10 am tomorrow?" she smiled, walking you to the front door. "That's a deal" you agreed, leaving.

——-next day———-

Today was the only time you actually was excited to hear your alarm, and that meant ROAD TRIP DAY!! Whuhu!

You jumped out of your bed, fixing up yourself, and put on the outfits you already have found yesterday. It was some black leggings with an oversized t-shirt, and you bought a sweatshirt, in case it got cold.

You were all good. You had even bought snacks AND checked the weather Channel to be completely prepared.

As you walked to Allison house, while hearing music was just like a movie, this moments felt like not being in reality for a minute, and you quit enjoyed that.

Her house came to sigh, and she was already standing outside waiting for you. She had begged her dad (Chris) to borrow it, just this one time, and luckily he said yes, but only this on time.

You plugged your headphones down into your pocket, and said hi to bot Allison and Chris. You had always felt like Chris was your dad, mostly because you never really meet your real dad.

"Soooo how are you feeling?!" she asked you pulling away from the hug. "Totally ready! Have so many things in plan!" you giggled. "Nothing with boys, hmm, right?" Chris asked making you both laugh.

"Don't worry dad, got the Weapons on backseats". "That's my girl" he laid his hand on your shoulder. "Don't worry Chris, we have been trained by the best" you giggled. "Very true Y/N" he giggled with you.

"Well let's keep going" Allison broke your moment. "See you later" Chris waved walking back into the house.

Finally, on the road.

You hadn't got your driver's license yet, so Allison was driving.

After talking and eating snack for about 30 minutes, you drove on a nice country- looking road. You rolled down the window, sticking your head and tongue out, feeling the fresh air against your skin.

Allison noticed, wanting to prank you, so she rolled up the window, giving you the biggest heart attack.

"Allison!!! You crazy hunter bitch!!" you shouted. She was almost dying of laughing .

You were about to push on her shoulder , when she caught your arm. " time out N/N, you can't punch me when I'm driving" she smirked. "You son of a-" you kept on giggling, and you could feeling your stomach hurting from all laughing.

She then turned on the radio, when your favorite song came on Hungry eyes. Allison knew all the lyric, course of you had kept signing them while having class.

"with..these...hungryyyy eyes!" You both sang so the whole highway could hear it.
"One look at you and I can't disguise, I feel the magic between you and I-".