"Hmm?" I hummed.

"Can I bring my friends today?" She gave me puppy eyes.

I stared at her before speaking, "Who?"

"Bora, my best friend, only he-" She paused in the middle. "No. One more is here. Yeona."

"Why?"

"Me and Bora always hang out in one of our houses. There is some renovation going in her house, so we can't hang out in her house and we met Yeona yesterday, we can't just go into her house like that."

I was kinda shocked because of how she explained everything in one go. "O-Oh okay. You can bring them after your school." I took a sip of my milk. "I would like to meet your friends also."

"Why you sound so overprotective?"

I almost choked at her words. "What do you mean?"

"I- nothing. Leave it." She shook her head. "And also, don't tell about mafia thing. I don't want them to freak out that I live with a mafia boss."

"Huh? You didn't tell them about marriage? Are embarrassed of me?" I unconsciously asked.

"Geez, don't be mad. I'm not embarrassed because of you." She rolled her eyes. "Bora knows about marriage thing but not mafia thing. Let's just say she dosen't like mafias much and about Yeona doesn't even know I'm married since we just met. She has to first gain my trust."

"Okay, fine." I nodded and continued to eat my food.

Eunji's POV

"And welcome to my house." I got off of the car with Yeona and Bora later following me. I was lucky because Fuyu brought a car this time but she wasn't letting me bring Yeona and Bora with me. I argued with her but she still denied it. In the end, she had to call Jungkook and ask him.

"Is that your house?" Yeona's jaws dropped on the ground.

"We got a lot of space to play tag games." I snorted at Bora's reaction.

"Let's go inside," I said and we walked inside with Fuyu following behind us, silently. I'm surprised because of how she stays silent most of the time but then, she is a bodyguard. I heard that they don't speak much.

"Omg, is he that rich!?" Bora whispered to me, I nodded. "I bet there will be a variety of foods in there!!" She lightly squealed. "You've to buy me various kinds of food!"

"Yes yes, we will see it." I rolled my eyes and we entered the living room. "Oh! I remembered that I still have to unpack properly. Will you help me with it?"

"Of course, let's go to your room." Yeona smiled at me while Bora was already skipping towards the stairs.

"Bora unnie! Not that one. The right staircase!" I shouted a little.

"Oops!" She quickly got down from that staircase and went to the other one while Yeona and I went behind her.

"Who is the girl following us?" Yeona whispered to me.

"Fuyu?" I asked, she nodded. "She is my bodyguard."

"But she doesn't look like one." Yeona glanced at Fuyu. "She looks like a middle schooler."

"I can hear what you both are talking about." Fuyu suddenly spoke up, which made Yeona startle. Her ears turned red, I think because of embarrassment and she looked away.

"Damn it." I heard Yeona mutter, which made me chuckle. I stopped in front of my room and noticed Bora was still skipping forward.

"Bora! It's here!!" I yelled, she stopped and looked at me. With a nervous laugh, she walked to me and we went inside my room.

"WOW! YOUR ROOM IS BOOTIFUL!!" Bora gasped and jumped on the bed. "Dang, this bed is SO soft. I'm going to sleep." She snuggled into the pillow.

"Yah! First, help me!" I grabbed a pillow and hit her with it.

"Ow!" She whined and set her glasses. "Okay okay." I went to three suitcases kept in the corner of my room and took one.

"Here, let me help you." Yeona took the suitcase from me. At least Yeona is a sane and responsible unlike Bora.

"Where is the wardrobe?" Bora asked, I shrugged cause I also don't know. I didn't explore my room yet.

"I think this one?" Yeona opened a black door, which I thought was a cupboard, and didn't care to open it. Three of us gasped when we noticed it was a walk in wardrobe.

"Wow," I said and walked inside the wardrobe. It was big and very spacious. "I thought it's a simple cupboard."

"My room is the same size as this," Yeona said in awe.

"I know right." Bora giggled. "We can also play hide and seek here."

"You and your games." I shook my head and put the suitcase on the counter set up in the middle of the closet. They also did the same with other the two suitcases. "Let's get started."

I opened the first bag and started to take out the clothes while Yeona and Bora started to keep them.

"Eunji, what's this?" Bora suddenly spoke up, I looked at her. My eyes went wide when I saw my favorite dress all dirty.

"Here also." Yeona frowned while looking at one of my hoodies. "It has holes." I took my purple hoodie from her and scanned it. She was right.

"Please don't tell me," Bora said.

"They did it." I sighed and look at her. "I think they did something to my clothes, like making holes and putting some paints" I started to find clothes, that were fit and fine to wear.

"Who are they?" Yeona asked.

"My stepsisters." I put the clothes on the shelves. "They hate me and I think they did that."

"I'm sorry." Yeona patted my back, I gave her a reassuring smile. After few minutes, we completed the first suitcase. Luckily, only few clothes were like this. 

I opened the second one and gasped again because of what I saw...

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

What does she saw?