I'll kill you all with a pencil

Warning !!!

This chapter contain contents of blood , gore and backstabbing. And your cinnamon roll ain't no more.

Without warning , Rumi drove a blade to Izuku's chest . Thousands of military personnel and heroes arrived.

" Am s sorry " Rumi said.

" I'll do your best to run away from here lest you want to get hurt " Izuku said as he spitted blood.

" Well done Rumi " All Might said. He walked next to her.

" You promised you'll free Ryukyu " Rumi said.

All Might showed a maniacal grin .

" Oh did I ?" He suddenly grabbed Mirko's throat and lifted her up. Rumi struggled but couldn't escape All Might's clutches.

" Izuku , tell me does this remind you of something ?" All Might said before breaking her neck and throwing away her lifeless corpse.

" Ho ? Nice ? I guess " Izuku said as he fell to his knees.

All Might seemed agitated , this was the way he killed his partner and lover and he didn't even show the slightest interest !

All Might approached him and held him by his hair.

" Look ! Don't you remember , how I killed your girlfriend , she was pregnant wasn't she ? Just like her !!" All Might shouted showing Izuku Rumi's dead body .

Izuku just laughed . " Look to your 6 " All Might turned his head and saw another Izuku seating calmly eating popcorn as if this was fun to watch.

He turned his head back and saw he was holding a log.

" So this was your big plan  , make me rage , make me kill most of the people here after shoving me with a poison dagger and when am truly weak , kill me and claim all the credit ?" Izuku asked revealing All Might's secret.

" Isn't this how ... "

" And why should I care ? Now I'll give you 1 minute for the cowards to run before I kill all that remain , without a quirk or my strength but with this " Izuku said taking out a pencil.

Just in time , All Might received a text from Izumi.

Izumi :" Run Dad !! He'll kill you

Toshinori : Don't worry , he can't do anything

Izumi : You don't understand ...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's not Izuku.