Part 4 - Big Bad Brad

Start from the beginning

Out in the kitchen, Sarah has Spotify cranked and is blasting 'Astronaut in the Ocean' by Masked Wolf.

"Woah ... you look hot bitch!" she says, bouncing over to me and looking wildly drunk.

She jumps into my arms and hangs on like a Koala.

"Jesus, Sarah. How many margaritas have you had?"

"I don't know," she says, slapping a juicy kiss on my good cheek. "Enough that you might get lucky tonight."

I laugh as I drop her down.

"Brad not back yet?"

"Nope. Here, this is yours," she says, passing me a cocktail.

I take a sip.

"Jesus, Sarah. This is rocket fuel."

"Is it? I ran short on the margarita mix, so I winged it."

"Boo," Brad says as he pokes my side with a finger. "What are you reprobates doing in my kitchen?"

"Hey, baby," Sarah says, leaping into his arms.

I sweep my hair across my face to hide the bruise. I smile to myself as I stare at Brad's sexy arms wrapped around Sarah's waist.

"Wow, you are drunk," he says as he lowers her down.

"Yeah, she is. She reckoned I might get lucky tonight too," I say as my heart races.

Brad stares me down, forcing me to look away out of shyness.

"Is that right?" he asks, finally turning to his woman.

"I was just messing, baby. Now, let's eat before it gets cold," Sarah says as she dives into the plastic bag full of dinner. "Mmmmm, nachos."

Brad loads up American Psycho while Sarah dishes up the food. We all flop onto the couch. Sarah sits between Brad and I with her legs crossed and bouncing like a maniac.

"Babe," Brad says, putting one of his strong hands on her shoulder. "You're shaking my brain."

By the time we finish eating, we are halfway through the movie. Sarah is onto her next cocktail while Brad and I still work on our first.

The movie is up to the sex scene with the two hookers. Christian Bale is ranting away while setting the two woman on each other. He instructs the classy whore to go down on the trashy whore's ass. It's one of the greatest scenes ever.

"Ewwww... gross," Sarah says like a kid with broccoli on her plate.

"I thought you wanted a threesome?" I say, giving her shit.

Brad chuckles, then says, "I've already tried Maddie, but she chickened out."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did," Brad insists.

"We just never arranged it."

Brad clucks like a chicken which winds Sarah up into a frenzy. I look at Brad and catch him staring at me again. He winks and smiles warmly, which makes my heart do a backflip.

After another minute of the chicken routine, Sarah snaps and says, "Fine, I'll prove it."

She turns and launches onto my lap. She straddles my thighs and stares down at me with a dumb smile. I pucker up and wait. But she won't take the bait, and now I really want to show her what for.

I grab the back of her head and pull her face to mine. Her mouth is jammed shut, and she's trying to giggle, so I up the ante and force my tongue through her lips. She tries to pull away, but I hold her there and wrap my tongue around hers.