Characters go to Wizarding World Collaboration

Start from the beginning

The time has come, your favourite characters have finally received the letter of admission to their school of magic. Tell us about a day at Hogwarts and Ilvermorny.

Be sure to include what house they are in, or even write the hat sorting ceremony to let us know.

2. For characters go to Beauxbatons, Durmstrang, Castelobruxo (Brazil), Koldovstoretz (Russia), Mahoutokoro (Japan), and Uagadou (Uganda):

The time has come, your favourite characters have finally received the letter of admission to their school of magic. They are ready to shop and leave for this great school! Tell us about their day at one of these magical schools.

What will they bring with them and what will the welcome ceremony be like?

3. Prompt dedicated to @DystopianApocalypse:

You're a wizard, but not like any other. You are from the past where the world hasn't been touched with magic, instead it's riddled with disaster and ruinous dystopian societies. However you have a chance to save your people and save the world when you receive an invitation letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

4. Prompt dedicated to @WattpadWitches:

Your family's tradition has been to raise wicked and ambitious witches and wizards, and when the letter from Hogwarts arrives at your doorstep, everyone is certain you'll get into Slytherin. But the Sorting Hat has other plans.

5. Prompt dedicated to @mystery:

You've just arrived at Hogwarts and can't wait to explore the grand castle! However, in the library, you stumble across an ancient map that has been enclosed within a book for years. It leads to a secret that's trapped within the walls of this school. You thought you were just a normal first-year student, but fate has other plans. What's going on at Hogwarts?

Choose your prompt wisely, we will wait for you at the Wizarding World!

✨The deadline for submission is 11:59 PM GMT 30th June.

✨Word count: 1000 - 2000 words.

✨You can choose the prompt you prefer and your favourite magic school from the option.

✨Every fandom can join the contest.

✨The main genre must be Fanfiction but it can have any sub-genre such as Romance, Action,...

✨You can publish your story as a new book or in an existing short story collection.

✨One entry per person. No co-writing and no submitting of an already existing story.

✨All entries have to be in English, Turkish, Dutch and French only.

✨Mature content will not be accepted