chaper 4.5 uncanon edition

hi guyss its 4 am rightt now j alsos i alrwady wrote aw hole section of this chapter but wattpad didnt fuckign save it i HATE IT WHRE SO BAD IM GOIJG TO FUCKI

it was another normal day on the planet youh were studk on with jerma, who was now your officially husband. you were hanging inppot and yeah so uhm when suddenly, jerma started meowing uncontrollably! 

"omg jeremy babe are u ok" you said running over to him and scooping up his petite body in your hot rippling muscled arms. he kept making pained meows and writhing as you held him tight in yiur arms and dyiu tried to comfort him.

 suddenly thogugh, he stoped meowing and stood up! he stood nervousky for a moment and you watched until suddeky bright colorful lights started emitting from his whole body! they engulfed him entirely and you shielded hour eyes from the lights because you didnt want to have to visit the eye doctor again, but then almost as soona s they started, they stopped, and you uncovered your eyes.

 emerging from the heavenly lights, was an even more heavenly sight.... jerma had tranformed compeltely... he now had cat ears and a tail and little pawsies, as well as a new kawaii outfit! 

you gasped! "omg jerma youre a catboy!!!!" you ran up to him, admiring his new look. "i cant beleive it...the spell actually worked after 7 years of trying!!" he said happily and you scooped up your hot stud muffin of a husband up into your arms again. he meowed kawaiily and you both ran away into the sunset

umh uh h

ggoodnight