what you gonna do with all that junk all ghat junk inside your trunk

slowly, amidst the dakrnesss and thee sshshwiii you came to, groaning as you opened your eyes, your head hurt a lot and you couldn't remember what had just hapepned earlier.

 "ffucckk i shouldnt have drank that vodka goddd DAMN IT" you internally screamed as you tried to blink away the sleepy fog in your eyes. the ground you laid on was hard and cold and felt like shit. someone from across the room had noticed you moving and whining and soon came up to your side.

"hey hey, are you ok?" he patted your shoulder. his voice was weird and sexie..wait...u recognize it... "what.,happenedd,,,.,," you groan, trying to lifr yourself up off teh flor. you sit up on your knees and look at the other person.l it was jeremy! omg the cute guy from mcdonalds last night!,, 😳😳

"uhh.. this is gonna sound crazy but i think we were abducted by aliens?" he answered, looking around the room. the walls and floor were dark blue and there were glowy lights around, it was pretty vaporwave. there was a big purple door at the end of the room which looked mechanized in some way.

"i tried getting it open but it wont budge.." jeremy said, having noticed you staring at the door. you rubbed your eyes, "why did they take us??" you asked sadly. "uhm, well they were after me, but you jumped into the beam at the last second." jerma saidded andd hieeuu. "wtf :(" you replied and opened your phone, but there was no reception. 

"who took us anyways??" you looked over at jeremy and stared into his beautiful blue(?) eyes, so mesmerizing.lwoww,. hes so dreamy.,you thiught to yourself, blushing, 😳 you forgot you left cake baking in the oven at your home and it was probably burning down now and your heart sank down into your ass and toes "oh shit!!! i left my oven on at home and now my house is probably burning down :(" you sighed.

"damn that shit sucks" jeremy said. "anyway weshould pornbaly be tyrifn to escape or soemthing now, idk hd" he said and then you blushed 😳 "omg ur so right king" you blushed, blushing. 😳 you pulled out a knife from between your asscheeks and started stabbing the door repeatedly, which actually worked.

suddenly the door opened and 2 aliens which looked like giant cartoon ducks with furry tube legs and one single antenna on their heads walked in very madly. they yelled at you guys but you couldnt understand them becuase it just sounded like duck quacks. they then walked oit and tahatan ehenenwmwha jana han ywyw js wuwj aknsn,.

"huh" jerremy jeremied and yiu heehoodl. "NOW what do we do :(" you sigheded. "the holes are still in the door." jeremy said, and he went over to the door and slid his tiny goblin body through the miniscule holes you formed into it. you couldnt do that though :( 

you heard a lot of duck quacking and jeremy yelling oh the other sizde. suddenly the door opened and one of the giant duck aliens threw jeremy back into the room. they then filled the hoels in the door with silly putty. "damn jt, i thought that would work."

"well, " you started.  ummm ill continue writinf this later

꧁ 𝑇𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 | Jerma x Reader ꧂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें