"You look so beautiful. I can't wait for my wedding." I hugged her.

"Just four weeks and it will be your big day."

"Are you ready?" Sarah came up to us.

Her and Roger came back two days before the wedding. They showed us pictures and bought us gifts. The music started playing and we walked to our places.

"Do you, Jason Lee Rose, take Kendra Susan Parker to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked.

"I do."

"Do you, Kendra Susan Parker, take Jason Lee Rose to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"With friends, family, and our Father as our witness, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Sarah and Jason had their dance and when they were done, other couples went to the dance floor. Dylan pulled my hand and walked me to the center of the dance floor. We danced for one song, before my feet began to hurt. I was walking back to my seat when I felt a pain in my stomach. I pressed it and felt a kick. I wanted yo tell people but I didn't want to take the attention away from Kendra.

"What's wrong?" Dylan asked beside me.

"Nothing."

"There's something, you've been over here pressing on your stomach and smiling for the past five minutes."

"Okay, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone until five minutes of the wedding is left." I stuck my pinkie finger out.

"I promise." Dylan looped his pinkie with mine.

"The baby is kicking, feel." I put his hand on my stomach.

We waited for ten seconds, before we felt the kick. Dylan smiled and leaned down and kissed my tummy. When it was only five minutes of the wedding left, we told everyone that the baby was kicking. I let Kendra and Jason feel first as an extra wedding gift. Kendra and Jason left for St. Lucia that night.

"What are you thinking of?" Dylan laid beside me.

"Just the weddings, I'm so ready for ours."

"Me too, and I'm ready for this little one." he pushed on my stomach, having the baby kick, "I feel so stupid about what I did to you. My life without you was horrible. I'm so mad that I didn't realize it sooner. I'm so sorry for the pain I've caused you."

"Oh, baby. I love you and don't you ever forget that. What you did hurt, but if you wouldn't have done what you did, I wouldn't have the extra family I have. I forgave you a long time ago and I'm so glad that I did. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so very much." I kissed his lips repeatedly.

"I love you so much and I'm glad you forgave me. I don't know what I would do without you." he wrapped me in his arms.

I drifted off to sleep in the arms of the man I love. We woke up the next day and went downstairs after taking a shower.

"How's my little niece?" Ruby touched my belly.

"We don't know what the gender is so don't call it a she. The baby's been kicking all day, you want to feel?"

"Yes." my dad said, "that's my boy. A nice firm kick."

"Daddy, what did I just say?" I glared at him.