"Oh! I'm not coming back next time. If you see me in this house again, I've come to see my favourite person here that is Dad. You and Mama are now on my blacklist"

Faizah just continued laughing waving at me. 

I drove off, on my way i called Humaid.

"Hi love" i said once he picked

"Wad'up baby" he answered.

"Are you at home or at the office" i asked.

"I'm at the office, is there any problem? How was your visit home?"

"It was super stressful and after all i did for them Mama sent me away saying I'm lazy" i whined.

"Aww my poor baby. I'm headed home now see you when i get back. Drive carefully" Humaid is always paranoid about me driving myself. He got me a driver but sometimes i just prefer driving on my own.

"Okay love, bye take care"

"Bye babe, love you"

"Love you too".

On my way home, i stopped at the super market to buy food stuff for dinner. When i got home, Humaid's car was parked outside.

The maid came outside to help me with the shopping bags.

I got inside and the house was empty except for the maids. I couldn't find Humaid

"Welcome ma'am" sarah said.

"Hello Sarah, have you seen Humaid?"

"Yes ma'am i think he's upstairs"

"Okay thanks"

"What are you having for dinner?"

"Just make spaghetti and shredded beef sauce"

I went upstairs searching for humaid. I gave up looking for him after through virtually every room.

I stood infront of the vanity table in our room removing my earrings and placing them in the jewelry box, just then Humaid hugged me fron behind resting his chin on my shoulder.

"When did you get back" he whispered kissing my shoulder.

"I've been looking for you, where were you?" I said leaning on him.

"You didn't look in my office, i was there"

"Ohh i totally forgot" i turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck "so how was work"

"Stressful, i couldn't  concentrate you were on my mind all day"

I smiled and kissed his cheek "you have a serious problem then"

"I do, i really do. You look tired" he stroked my hair.

"I am tired. I didn't do much but I'm tired lately I've been getting tired easily. You look stressed also. Come let me run you a bath"

I prepared the bath for himand went downstairs to check on the food. The sauce was done and it smelled amazing. I put onky the sauce in a plate and ate it alone.

Few minutes later Humaid came down wearing pyjamas.

I was sitted on the dinning table waiting for him so we could eat. He sat down beside me and i began serving the food. I poured us juice and we began eating.

I took one bite of the food and i tasted wierd not like it tasted before. I scrunched up my face. I took another bite and it was worse than the last. The taste was nauseating. I couldn't handle it.

"Baby are you alright what's wrong" Humaid asked concerned. Before i could answer him, the urge to throw up over took me. I stood up abrutaly and ran to the nearest toilet. I bent down by the toilet seat and puked my Gut out. I threw up everything i ate as Humaid held my hair.