Chapter 15

"The foods done. Come eat." Violet turned over, pulling the covers over her face. "I'm not hungry."

"I don't care what you are. There's food downstairs.. come on." I don't like being this way but there's something about control that makes me feel good. I can't help but make her feel less than. I pulled the cover off of her body, dragging her body off of the bed. "Didn't you hear what the fuck I said??"

"I- okay Billie I'm sorry!" I pulled on her wrist, making sure she could feel it. "Start calling me daddy again. You got that mf privilege revoked." A tear fell down her cheek onto her shirt. She stood up, following behind me. "Hey bil!" Ivy smiled, pulling me into a hug. "We're in fuckin Hawaii. How you feel?"

"Fine." I'm tryna keep it short. I'm no where near in the mood for anybody's bullshit. "What's wrong with violet?" I looked up seeing her staring at us. "Nothing she's good. Come sit mama." I patted my lap, pulling her into me again. "No I wanna hear from her. You okay love?" Ivy pulled her hand over to her, rubbing the palm of it. I pulled it back, putting it in mines.

"No I'm act-" I squeezed her thigh, creating nail marks in her skin. "Talk again.. I dare you." I whispered, pulling her by her waist. Ivy peeped it I'm sure but I don't care. What can she do besides just let it happen? With her being my best friend, she tries her hardest to tell me to do the complete opposite of what I want and I hate that shit. It makes me wanna continue.

"Now eat." She grabbed the spoon, her hand shaking in embarrassment. "Hey you wanna come sit with us?" Here comes this bitch. "No Ella! She doesn't wanna come sit with you. Stay the fuck over there." Right as I said that, I felt a body pull me from the back. "Whoever this is.. get the fuck off of me before I shoot this bitch up!"

They pulled me upstairs, slamming the bedroom door behind me. "Really?!" I looked up from the ground seeing Ivy standing over me with my gun in my hand. "Where'd you get that shit? Give it here before you actually kill me.." I tried grabbing it but she popped the trigger. "You're fucking crazy Billie!"

"How the fuck am I crazy when you have a gun to my head?! Make that shit make sense dude.." She pulled me by my head, dragging me to the closet. What the fuck is going on. She slammed the door behind her, walking up to me.

"You wanna treat somebody bad? Treat me bad

"You wanna treat somebody bad? Treat me bad."
I looked up at her watching her unzip her pants. "Slut me out bil.." She bent down, the gun still in her hand. "Take advantage of me since she doesn't want it. I know you like control.."

"I do.. but not with you. You're my best friend dude." I've never been more scared in my life and why the fuck are we in a closet? She sat me up by my collar, pulling her pants down. This feels so wrong, I'm gonna throw up. "Lemme ride your face.."

"Girl get the fuck off of me before I blow my whistle." She laughed, taking her underwear off. I made eye contact with it, wanting to get up and run. "If you don't do what I want, I'll tell violet we fucked. I'll say you came onto me and you and que dated. She doesn't know about him does she?" Well.. I guess my life is over.

"Please dude. You're supposed to be my friend. Why do you even want me that bad??" If I could teleport back home I would. I wanna die right now, I'm so uncomfortable. "I've been wanting you for so long. Every girl that walks in that house always gets apart of you and I just sit back and see you fuck every single one of them.." She pulled a knife out of her sock, aiming it to my neck. How many times am I gonna get a knife pulled out on me?

"Now it's my turn. Get on the floor." I laid down, watching her place her heat on me. All I could do was obey her. I let out my tongue, watching her ride my face. "Mhm baby yeah, just like that." She held onto my head, gripping my hair as tight as she could.
Her moans sounded like a animal screaming. I'm no where near enjoying this.

"Hey Billie what's good-" I jumped up seeing que standing at the door. "What the fuck is going on?!" I got up, throwing the clothes at her. "I swear to god there's nothing going on. She was just fixing my hair.."

"I'm not stupid bil. But with your best friend tho?? And you didn't invite me?" I wish I could just jump off of a roof right now. "No dude I swear I didn't want to-" She put her hand over my mouth, telling me to shush. "We were fucking. Get over it dude."

"I'm not even mad about it but when violet finds out, your deathbed is gonna be ready Billie." I got up pushing him to the wall. "You tell her and I swear on my own fathers life, I will kill you." I let go, watching him fall to the ground.

"I hate the both of you. Get the fuck outta my room."