Chapter 4

"Wake the fuck up!" I yell throwing a pillow at her head as hard as I could. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shot up, looking around.

"You gotta get outta my shit, I got one of my girls coming in." She looked at the clock and back at me. "So you woke me up, out of my beautiful sleep, to tell me you're about to bring another girl in here when you were the one that invited me?"

"Yeah. That's exactly what I'm doing now get the fuck out my shit."I pulled her up, pushing her straight tot the door. "When do we get paid around here.. that's what the hell I'm even here for. Not to get mistreated." If I could staple her mouth shut, I would. No questions asked.

"You get paid when you do what the fuck I ask. Get out."

*violets pov*

I walk down stairs, tripping over my own feet. "Hey what's up." I turn around looking over at ivy and back at everyone else. "Hi.." I sit down in the kitchen. I don't even know why I'm here. I just need the money to take care of my little sisters and this is the only way I can do it faster than any other job.

"You want some food?" I nod, putting my head down on the counter again. "Hey dude.." I look up seeing a girl with bright blue hair and green eyes. Their so many different looking girls here and I'm just this boring ass person. "I'm Ella, nice to meet you. I've been here for almost 2 years now and shit can get crazy around here but I got your back if you need me." She patted my shoulder, giving me a bowl of fruit.

"Thank you.. I'm violet." She smiled sitting back down next to me. "You don't talk much do you? I don't blame you, there isn't much to say anymore when you're numb." She get's it. I think I found my person here. "Yeah it's kinda pointless speaking up when nobody really cares what you have to say."

"I care.." I smiled, throwing a grape in my mouth earning claps from the rest of them. I could get use to this. I hear slight moans coming from upstairs, the sealing creaking. I already know who it is and I could care less. The only thing that's disturbing me is that I have to sleep in the bed she fucked another girl in.

"What's good babies.." I hear a familiar voice rasp. I turn around seeing Billie with a black silk robe on with a pretty girl standing next to her. Their lips were plump and sore. You could tell they were fucking but I tried avoiding all eye contact possible. "Here you go princess.." She handed the girl a roll of money like it was nothing. As if it was something she did daily.

"Next time don't give lazy head and I'll give you 3 more of those." She kissed her lips, walking over to us. "I see you made a new friend.." She looked at me, then Ella. "You too would look good together." She shrugged it off, sitting across from us. "Today I want this house cleaned from top to bottom. I want this shit spotless by tonight. Everybody gets $3,000 by the deadline. Get to work babies!"

I hate it here.