[R/D]chapter twenty two: boom boom BOOM!!

Start from the beginning

"Oh...im sorry."
I mumble.

"Its fine, not your fault."
Heisenberg says, i stop stacking the explosives and walk next to him.

"you haven't been happy and you feel used...that must've been a horrible life you've had. But im gonna help you defeat Miranda, and then you'll be free, you can come with me and Ben!"
I say, he sighs and smiles.

"You're hopes are higher than your actual height."
He mumbles.

"What the fuck?? Im not short!"
I growl, he chuckles and pats my head.

"Whatever you say. We got the explosives up, now lets climb the ladder and I'll put them up to where they'll blow this place sky high."
Heisenberg says.

"Sure thing, lets go!"
I say, he nods.

We go to the ladder again, climbing up and going back to the ground floor of the windmill, once we're out, the steel cart rises up and sets next to the door.

"Alright, ready to run like hell?"
Heisenberg asks,.

"Yep, light the boom stuff."
I say.

"Alright, im gonna spread them around, you find something to light it up and give it over."
Heisenberg says, i sit my backpack and Bens bag down and walk over to a different part of the windmill, it shakes from the thing swimming outside; a small chunk of a board falls from the sudden hit, so i grab it and walk back to Heisenberg.

"Here."
I say, Holding the wood. Heisenberg grins and grabs the small wood chunk, scraping it like a match on his foot and sparking a fire on it, he quickly spreads the fire on the explosives that have been spread around and throws the burning wood out and into the water.

"NOW RUN!"
Heisenberg yells, running and climbing up the ladder, i follow after, but the second i get to the ladder, i remember the bags.

"Shit..!"
I whisper, running to the explosives again, i quickly grab the bags and run back to the ladder, climbing up.

Once i climb half way up the ladders, a few of the explosives go off, destroying half the windmill, i climb much quicker and reach the top as the windmill starts to fall.

"What the fuck?!"
I hear Heisenberg yell, i see him at the other windmill already, the windmill the zipline is attached to is much more lower, this one is really tall, no wonder he got there quickly, gravity is on our side.

"Im coming!"
I yell, grabbing a bent metal pole and putting it over the rope, using it as a zipline.

Once i go on it, more of the explosives go off, making the windmill fall much quicker, i slide on the rope, hoping i make it before the windmill falls and the rope snaps...but unfortunately, the windmill beats me to the end.

"FUCK!"
I scream, watching the rope fall, i let go of the pole as i fall, still nearing the windmill, but now Im probably dropping too far, I'll sink in the water again..

"HEY!"
Heisenberg yells, i look at him as i start to drop, i see him hold his hand out....i may be able to reach it.

As i fall closer and closer, it feels like my blood goes completely cold, i reach out...

...And i grab his hand.

My body hits against the wall of the windmill, but its better than the pain that i would've felt by falling to the ground. He pulls me on the top of the windmill with him, the two of us fall on our asses and i try to calm my rushing heart...i thought i was going to die, my chest hurts from the impact, but at least im alive...!

Heisenberg chuckles quietly, holding up his hand that's still holding mine.

"Well (y/n), i guess your holding hand problem is gone, huh?"
Heisenberg mumbles, i smile.

"First time you've said my name since i told you...thank you for saving me, both when i drowned and just now."
I say.

"You probably owe me a lot."
Heisenberg says.

"More blood stuff and experiments?"
I ask, he puts his hand on my head.

"Nope, i was thinking more along the lines of helping me around the factory, instead of a little officer, you're a little apprentice."
Heisenberg says.

"...i think I'd like that, i can learn why you always smell like rust."
I joke, he chuckles.

"Fuuck you."
He jokes along, getting up and sighing.

"We should probably go before-"
Heisenberg gets cut off by the rest of the explosions, breaking half the things in the drowned village, including a piece of the dam.

"...the rest of the explosives go off."
Heisenberg mumbles.

"We got it! We killed it!"
I cheer.

"Yeah...yeah! We fuckin' killed him! Take that, freak!"
Heisenberg cheers.

"Lets go down the ladder, we can leave right now..!"
I say, he nods, i walk to the ladder and lean down to grab the first bar, but i get restricted by something, i look back and notice Heisenberg is still holding my hand.

"Uh...hey, you can let go."
I say.

"Hm? Oh, right."
Heisenberg says, letting go of my hand.

We can go...maybe getting to Mother Miranda is closer than we think...Hopefully, i want to find out how to save Ben and escape with him...hopefully Heisenberg will go with us, he deserves more than the hell he's had here.