71 - Twice's Point Of View

Start from the beginning

Must've been that fight from last night, poor her. But anyway, if they offered me the title of "fading superhero symbol," i'd say, no thanks. Yes, it's true, Endeavors records of resolving incidents is impressive but there are too many cases when he took things too far with his violent temperament. "But-" The blue haired girl interrupted the reporter, "But no, i don't think it's right that he resolves shit with so much violence—that's something he needs to work on, along with being nicer to the civilians."

"It's mainly about how society wanted to leave everything to All Might, that old man is too sacrificial for his own good. I gotta go now, alright? Oi! Hands off my car motherfucker!" Twice let out a small chuckle as she smacked one of the reporters hands from touching her car, she drove off after that. What's more, his support relies far more on the 20 to 40 year old male demographic than All Might's. As for us, we shouldn't just passively protect the status quo. Isn't is our duty to bring back a culture of excitement around heroes?

Rather than harping on the negatives and trying to rely on a sixteen year old, let's think about the positives that- Jin clicked the TV off with the remote, "Time to go." He muttered out as he slipped his jacket on. -The fading symbol thing isn't about power though, it's about people's hearts and minds, Miyagi knows that. It's about power, he clutched his head, "Shut up! Just shut up already!" He grit his teeth. "I am here," inspirational words for those on the right side of the law. For others though, that phrase was like a curse. Those true to themselves-

"Bwa ha ha! I win! I win! I did it, i really did it!" A person ran out of a stores window—shattering it completely during the process. He was holding a counter with a register on it? That's what it looked like at least; -When the curse is lifted, of course this is what you get. "You gotta be kidding me!! We need a hero over here!" The store's owner ran over shortly after with his hand place on his forehead. 'Still, some people never know what to do with their quirks. They give in to temptation, so things like this are common.'

"Crap! Pretty cocky pulling a stunt like that in broad daylight!" A hero arrived, he looked like a pirate, he had a peculiar gauntlet on his arm. From now on, things'll be different; There was an audible and cringing crack as another person smashed a pole over the hero's head. "Hurry up yellow! That idiot, he ripped out the entire counter!" It was a groups of thugs, "Ha ha ha ha! Too bad for you, hero!" The latter tried to crawl and support himself upwards, he failed miserably. "There's more than one of us on this heist, all together now..!"

"We're the Reservoir Dogs gang! Remember the name well!" Running a red light's not so scary when everyone's doing it. It's getting a lot more common now to team up and plan heists like this. 'Still, what we're looking for is a little more...' Jin's thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing, he picked the call up and brung his phone to his ear. "What is it Giran? You doing well?" He questioned, "It's been a while! How about yourself?" The grey haired man grinned as the view changed to his settings.

"Dunno, can't tell wether i'm doing well or not."

"Really? Sounds rough."

"Answer my question. How're you doing?" The blonde pushed, "Good, it's so busy here that i could scream with joy. The past week or two, we've been moving serious numbers of costumes and accessories through the black market. Demand has practically doubled, all thanks to the League of Villains! You idiots sure have charisma, i'll give you that." Giran leaned back on his comfortable chair. "Good to hear, no it's not!! Shut up dammit..! So?! What is it? I'm busy over here, i've got nothing but time." He clutched the side of his head.

"I haven't been in touch with Dabi, do you know where he is? Apparently, Shigaraki wants to round up the whole gang—little (Y/n) too. They'll probably try to get in touch with you again at some point." He explained, "I already know, i didn't know. Don't talk out of turn! You should call (N/n)." He suggested, "Okay, i can tell you're busy. I'll call her, take it easy." Giran hung up and Twice breathed heavily, "Crap, i'm..im...i'm me.." As of now, the League of Villains is spread out, hiding. Trying to elude the investigators.