My legs are still shaking when she begins tongue fucking me and pleasure rips through me faster than before. I am wriggling away while also trying to keep myself in place because this is the best thing I have experienced. It is like Alana was made specifically to eat me out and make me cum, it was a gift no one else had ever had. Don't get me wrong, other girls have made me cum but not like this. Not as good as this, not as many times as Alana.

I groaned this was both the worst thing I had ever felt and honestly the best thing too. I was so close to the best pleasure imaginable only to be forced not to experience it because my body was still working up from the other orgasm.

Tears bloomed in my eyes before I could stop them. I sniffled and I squirmed and writhed under her touch. My body wasn't use to not getting what it wanted. It came when it wanted to cum and no one had ever been so good that it hurt not to.

"Do you want to cum for your baby?" Alana whispered, she kisses my thigh and then smiles like this is the best thing she's ever done.

"Please." I can't help but beg and moan.

She replaces her tongue with her fingers as her mouth crept a path up my body. Alana sucks on both my ripples and leaves hickeys on them as a reminder for later. I am dying for a kiss when she meets my lips. They were sore and bruised but kissing her felt like all the pain had just suddenly vanished. I could barely breathe as I melted into her mouth.

"Cum, now." She murmured against my lips before deepening the kiss.

I don't know how much I kissed back because I was so focused on cumming that everything kind of felt out of body. I moaned into her mouth, my body locked up, and the world exploded behind my eyelids.

The dam shattered inside of me not even a second later. A gasping sound came out of me like I had found all the wonders of the world in that moment. The world exploded and I was suddenly aware how people could die from orgasms. I couldn't breathe as I came and that made it so much better. My body went all fuzzy and amazing; it felt as if I had been lifted from the ground and thrown around like a rag doll. My muscles were already sore but that didn't mean it was time to stop.

When my breathing finally started and leveled out, I felt Alana kissing my body softly, almost like she was asking for forgiveness. I smiled and let my eyes continue to be closed for a moment. Her lips brushed over my nipples and up my neck before she covered my face in kisses.

I fluttered my eyes open. "Hello."

"You're not dead." She grins jokingly as she straddles me. My hands fall to her hips and I can't help but to notice that she is just as naked as I am — and I don't mean clothes wise. She grinned into me softly like she was buzzing to get fucked but didn't want to push me into recuperating too quick.

"No thanks to you, huh," I smile.

Alana's beautiful eyes turn apologetic. "Was it too much?"

I laugh before sitting up and pushing her over so that way I was the one on top. "It was definitely intense."

"I'm sorry, love." She cups my cheeks and rubs softly at the space just under my eyes.

"Don't worry about it, Angel." I answer kindly before running my hands up and down her back. My body felt like jello. "We are never not intense."