= Us =

(San's POV)

These days, i've made big mistake to her.
My love of my life, Y/n.

I accused her as i saw the picture. I didn't know the guy in the picture was her personal doctor who taking care of her for 3 years already.

I just get to know this from Jongho. He said that she got a heart problem.

That time, as soon as i heard his explaination i ran towards her house but she's not there, only Mrs Kim. She told me that y/n was in hospital, to get ready for her surgery the next two days.

When i arrived, i saw her in the room, laying on the bed with eyes closed.

I only stared at you from outside the room through the glass on the door. I didn't have the courage to face you yet, after what i've done to you.

But Jongho also there at the right time and convinced me.

As i get in, behind him, i can saw your shocked face. I walked to your bed as you stared me with teary eyes.

I hold your hand and looked down at my feet. I cried, with you.

Today, you beside me on the bed.( Don't- think like that)

Your head on my chest as i played with your hair. We were talking about our story. The conversation full of laughter and smile.

It does broke my heart as i saw you in the hospital clothes.

You keep telling me,

"I'm okay.

Everything going to be fine.

Don't be sad." With a smile on your face.

The truth is i'm not believe in your words.

We both know your words is a lie that time.

When the time has come,

you gave me our last kiss,

our last hug,

and your last smile.