= Epilogue =

(San's POV)

I burst into tears as i closed the book and hugged it.

This made me realized.

If only i was brave enough to confessed my love earlier,

we will have more time together.

If only i didn't made a decision quickly without thinking wisely,

i will not broke your heart.

If only i know that you were hurt,

i will always make you smile and laugh everyday.

If only i trust that you always love me,

i will not believe those picture.

If only i know you were getting bullied,

i should be therr to protected you.

Why? Why did you keep all those by yourself?

I just sat there, my knees on my chest. I stared the book or so-call her diary.

"I-i'm not good enough for you. You don't deserve to be loved by someone like me. I just make you suffered more." I said as my tears keep falling abruptly.

Then someone burst into the room.

"Hyung..." Jongho approached me and embraced me.

"I'm useless to her Jongho. I don't know anything about her. I just being selfish." I continued crying.

"Stop it, hyung. You're not useless to her. You are everything to her. She love you all her heart. That's why she hide it from you. She doesn't want to hurt you." I only cried on his word, little did i know he also burst into tears.

A minute later, he left me alone in the room. As i need more time to think about her loss.

I stared at the book, there is a paper between the pages that i didn't realized.

As i opened the folded paper,

Dear San,

Or should i called you my boyfriend? My love? My Sannie?

I smiled at her word.

As you know, i might not be there with you anymore when you read this letter.

Let me guess, you were sitting on the floor inside my bedroom right?

I chuckled. She's right, i am.

San oppa, :p

Don't be sad. I was not there anymore so nothing you can do. Sorry to hurt you but i don't want you to stop loving because of my death.

I want you to live normal as other people.

Having your own wife, children and your own family.

I want you to get over me.

I thought maybe you already read my diary.

You're right, most of it about you. It's like i was talking to you because i do wanna tell you but i can't.

I can't tell you everything what inside my heart.

I'm sorry. I was scared that it might hurt you. But when i saw your true feeling towards me, made me think wisely and finally decided to let you know.

You know now, my true feeling.

My love for you,

my heart,