= Special (2) =

(Y/n's POV)

"What happened to you?" He asked worriedly but still soft and low.

"Jongho, i need to go home." I answered and smile weakly to him. I tried to stand straight.

"Let me help you-" "It's okay. My house only near here." I continued to walked slowly.

"Y/n!" We both looked towards the voice.

(San's POV)

'I think i fall for her. Wait- no. I barely met her. No, i don't think i like her. Maybe because i rarely dance with a girl.' i shook it off my head.

She's already gone for five minutes, where is she?

"Oppa, let's dance together?" May asked me with her smile.

"No thanks. I've got partner tonight." I only looked away, searching for y/n.

"I'm sure your partner don't mind. Uhm?" She linked her arm into mine. I pulled away my arm and i saw Jongho with y/n on the hallway through the ballroom door.

I lefted May there and walked to them.

"Y/n!" I called her.

She hide behind Jongho and he looked at me with glare.
"San, i need to go home now." She said slowly.

'What wrong with her voice? She sounds like just crying.'

"Why, did you sick?" I asked as i came near them.

"Y-yes. So thank you for t-tonight." She pulled Jongho closer to her so she can hide. But why?

"Let me send you home-" "It's okay!" Her voice getting louder. It does shocked me and Jongho. Fortunately, there is no one in the hallway.

"I'll go with Jongho. I don't want to ruined your night. Anyway, we have a deal not to get involved with each other anymore after this. It's nice to meet you." Her voice back to slow but cracked.

"Let's go Jongho." He helped her walked through the exit door. I only stunned there, shocked.