"I love you darling," he pressed a soft kiss on her lips then proceed to kiss her baby bump. "And you too, little one"

Thea smiled, clearly overwhelmed with how Arthur treated their unborn baby. She could tell how much Arthur loves their baby already. Ever since they are pregnant, everytime he kisses her he never forgets to kiss her stomach too. Even though her baby bump hasn't appeared much but Arthur loves to touch it, especially when they are sleeping. He just can't get enough of touching his wife's baby bump, sometimes she would slap his hand away.

The news of their pregnancy had spread to their families and some relatives. Michael and Elisa were the first to know, they were over the moon the moment Arthur announced their pregnancy, especially Elisa. She wouldn't stop crying, thanking Thea for giving her a grandchild, making her even happier that Arthur and Thea announced their pregnancy on Elisa's birthday. Needless to say, everyone was happy with the news, even Jessy and Josh. He was excited with the idea of being a big brother.

When Arthur leaves for work, Thea would get bored. She spent the day just watching TV or sleeping, she hates the idea of working from home, as Matthew didn't really give her any assignment to do. She would wait for him to text or email her with the assignment, but she didn't receive any.

"There's nothing really important to do anyway, we can handle it" was all Matthew told her everytime she asked about work. Truthfully, Matthew didn't want to give her heavy task as he was worried it would stress her. He cared for her, especially that she was pregnant.

Sometimes Thea would miss being in the office, meeting her bestfriends and other colleagues.

When Arthur left for work, he would try to call her every once in a while just to check on her.

"Can you stop by the market to buy some ice cream before home, please?" She asked as she received a call from him.

"Sure. Vanilla?"

She shook her head, even though he couldn't see her. "Chocolates"

"I thought you hate chocolates" he asked on the other line. Arthur knew well that his wife hates chocolate, so it surprised him to hear that she actually wanted chocolate ice cream.

"I know, but I just feel like it now"

"Alright, chocolate it is then," he made a mental note to stop by the market after work. "Anyway, how are you feeling? Are you in pain?"

"I'm okay. I'm not in pain. I felt nausea earlier but Jane made some warm honey tea and I feel much better now"

"Good. Don't hesitate to call me if you are in pain or need anything, okay?"

"Okay, thanks, Arthur"

Thea is forever grateful that Arthur is being very supportive of her. Not only that he has taken care of her extra careful, he also has spoiled her a lot ever since she's pregnant. And he has been with her most of the time.

ARTHUR'S P.O.V

I fall in love with my wife each days, she gave me everything, every reasons for me to live my life. Even more now that she is carrying my child.

Our child.

The past few months of our new chapter has been blissful for the both of us, we have been waiting for this to happen for a while. Thea's first trimester was just pretty normal like any other pregnancy, though there was a time where Thea felt a little bit insecure with her new body, as she described it as 'bloated'. She is 16 weeks pregnant now and her baby bump has gotten even more visible, she is trying to get used to her new body. She would constantly try to cover it up with my over-sized sweaters, and each time she does, I would always remind her that she is beautiful.