Part 1

I walk into UA excited and nervous at the same time. I walk into the room where the recommendation students are. There are several other kids there.

"Hi," I say, walking into the room waving.

"Hello, you must be another recommendation student. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." says a girl with black hair up in a ponytail.

"My name is Mr. Aizawa. I am the homeroom teacher for class 1-A," says a man with black and looks sleep deprived. "We are going to take a test. It's just a small race, nothing like the entrance exams for the other kids. Now follow me."

We follow Mr. Aizawa to a training field with a track that is three kilometers long. The starting line is marked with white paint and the finish with a white banner. All the students line up on the starting line.

"Students will race in groups of six. After this we will do the written part of the exam and the interview. Honenuki, Todoroki, Yoarashi, Takami, Suzuki, Tanaka, you're up first," Mr. Aizawa says as the rest of the group steps back. "And... Go!"

I start running with the rest of the group. I take my wings out and use air to make me go faster. Flying above the rest of the students I catch up to a dual-haired boy and a freakishly tall boy. Not that I really care, but I arrive at the finish line shortly after the tall boy and right before the dual-haired boy.

After the race we take the written and interview parts of the exam, both of which are uneventful. Then, we all are free to go and head home.

I eat dinner with my brother, Keigo, then we watch Hamilton, which is my second favorite Broadway musical, after Wicked, of course. I don't go to bed until about midnight, which is way too late since I have to get up early tomorrow.