Part 14

When I get to school Mr. Aizawa announces that we will be creating our hero names and picking our internships. Midnight helps us with our hero names. Aoyama went with Can't Stop Twinkling. Ashido's hero name is Pinky. Tsu picks Froppy as her hero name. Iida's is legit just his first name. Ochako chose Uravaity as hers. Ojiro's is Tailman. Kaminari is now Chargebolt. Kirishima went with Red Riot as his hero name. Koda's name is Anima. Mine is Valkyrie. Shoji is Tentacole. Jiro's is Earphone Jack. Sero chooses Cellophane as his hero name. Tokoyami goes with Tsukoyami. Todoroki, much like Iida, goes with his first name for a hero name. Hagakure's name is Invisible Girl. Bakugou's name is very practical with his name being Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight. Midoriya's unsurprisingly chooses Deku. Mineta's hero name is Grape Juice. Yaoyorozu has Creati as her hero name.

"Moving on to internships. Some of you got offers from agencies. If you did you can pick out of those. For those of you who didn't get offers," Mr. Aizawa says. 

Mr. Aizawa writes down everyone who got offers and how many they got on the board. Apparently, Todoroki got the most with 4,123. Bakugou and I have the second most with each of us getting 3,556. Tokoyami got the fourth most with 360. Iida got 301 offers. Denki got 272. Yaoyorozu got 108. Kirishima got 68 offers. Ochako got 60 and Sero got 14. Most of my offers are from small-time agencies. The only ones that stand out to me are my brother's agency and Endeavors. In the end, though I decided to go with Todoroki to Endeavor's agency. The main reason though was to be there for Todoroki as emotional support and to spend time with him. Midoriya goes to Gran Torinori's for his hero agency (whoever the frick that is). Bakugou picks Best Jeanist's agency. Iida goes to Manual's. Ochako goes with Gunhead's agency for her internship. Tsu goes with Selkie's agency. Kirishima goes to the Fourth Kind agency. Yaoyorozu picks Uwawbami for her internship. Tokoyami went with my brother's agency. Mineta went to Mt. Lady's agency. And finally, Jiro went with Death Arms agency.

The next day everyone leaves for their internships. Midoriya, Iida, Todoroki, and I all ride the same train to our internships since they're all in the same general area. Todoroki and I walk to Endeavor's agency.

"You ready for my old man?" Todoroki asks stopping in front of the door to the huge skyscraper that is the Endeavor agency.

"Maybe. you?" I reply.

"No," Todoroki says being straightforward.

He opens the door and we walk into the agency. A sidekick with green fire hair walks up to us. 

"I'm Burnin, one of Endeavors sidekicks. I'll show you to his office," the girl says leading us to the elevator.

We stop on the fifth floor and walk out. There's one room on the entire floor. Burnin leads us in. The room is very big and brown. The walls are brownish-gray and the floors are light brown bamboo. A lavish rug with details in different shades of brown sits underneath two brown couches and a brown bamboo coffee table. A chandelier tinted brown hangs in the middle of the room. Endeavor sits behind a dark brown oak desk with a lamp that has a brown lamp shade. A painting with a brown frame hangs up on the wall behind the desk. The wall on the right is made up of windows that have brown frames.

"Shoto, Ms. Takami. Welcome. We have training in the gym before patrol," Endeavor says leading us back out of the room and to the gym.

The gym's walls and ceiling are made up of all windows that are tinted blue. They're the type of windows where you can see out of it from the gym, but you can't see into the gym. The floors are light brown tile. Elliptical machines, weight lifting benches, and treadmills are all lined up in neat rows. Parallel to the machines is a padded area where two sidekicks are currently sparing. Endeavor has us do thirty minutes on each machine before making us spare with him. After training in the gym we do patrol. Todoroki goes with his old man and I go with Burnin. Nothing interesting happens and we go back to Endeavor's house. Apparently, I'm staying with Todoroki's family during the internship.