[Keanu]

"Silverash... That name makes me laugh. I never thought the grumpy cat man would build an empire."

———

Third Person Pov

Y/N open his eye with the realistic dream, or was it a memory? Possibly, as he saw the outcome after he went Kōri mode during the destruction of Rhine Labs.

The thing he saw was he choked Saria and then woke up. Not because the memory was done, but because he felt Pair of arms wrap him again like every night.

"You sleep talk again."

Projekt Red comment while burying her head. The Doctor just nodded and stroke the Lupo.

"Did the bad man appeared again?"

Rosmontis peek up and play with her bunny teddy. He shakes his head and tried to put both girls to sleep again.

"Just an old memory. Sleep now, girls."

———

The Doctor yawns with Ifrit in his left hand. Both walking to back from the class of today and over to his office. As Ifrit opens the door, she gets tackle down by Projekt Red and her turtle friend, Cuora.

Y/N found out Red's pet is actually a person of the girls' age. Another person to list to probably take care of after classes.

"Friend!"

"Flame girl!"

Projekt Red squeezes Ifrit's cheeks together while Cuora made noddle arms. Rosmontis tilted her head as she did not understand the concept of greeting friends.

"Go and say hi to her."

Rosa put her hand over the Feline and the cat nodded and made over to Ifrit. The Doctor just smiled at the poor cat's attempt to greet Ifrit before she got pull into a hug by the flame demon.

"What did I miss while I was gone?"

"A guest actually"

"Texas and Lappland?"

"No, the Saintess came moments ago and asked if someone named Keanu is the new rumored Doctor. Of course, I answer the Doctor name is Y/N, not Keanu."

"And who is this Saintess?"

"Operator Pramanix, Anya Silverash. From Kjerag and their Saintess."

"Do you know where she could be now?"

The Doctor holds Projekt Red and Cuora from eating all of the cake made by Rosmontis. Rosa thought about his question and remembered something Zima grumbling about Feline sitting alone at platform 4.

"Try platform 4. Zima talked about a Feline sitting alone there all day."

"Okay thanks, look after them while I am gone."