[Pirate]

"Log# 12. I told her about my current condition. She did not take it well and screamed at me in frustration with tears running down. I wanted to leave, but know it will make it harder for her."

———
Third Person Pov

Hours have passed since the Catastrophe at Chernobog and the attack from the Reunion movement. Rhodes Island lost heavy casualties during the mission to returned Doctor back. They thought they were doom seeing Amiya struggle against the Reunion leader and them not even being able to help her.

Until the Doctor, the person they are asked to protect and returned safely back to Rhodes Island snapped and overwhelmed the Reunion with his Arts.

As the smoke covered everything. Nearl grab Doctor and Rhodes Island use the secret Joestar technique. Running away.

They sought refugees inside a school building and find students inside it and almost started fighting them. If not the Doctor came and stop the axe.

The students look horrified at him and behind him was the all right-looking road that turned to a blood bath with bodies hanging everywhere.

The Doctor let out a laugh before falling unconscious. Amiya quickly takes the Doctor and leaves with the Operators following too. Leaving the students to themselves.

———
Y/n Pov

"Do not do it. Y/n please."

"I am sorry Ka-"

"Arghhhhh!"

My head hurts as a memory past in my mind. God, it hurts!

"Where I am?"

I look around and see myself sitting on a bed. Inside an empty room with curtains closed.

"We probably returned to Rhodes Island? That is the place called right?"

Sliding the curtains I opened the window. Noticing I am still wearing my gloves and everything.

"How long have I been asleep?"

I take my gloves off but, then I see something on my hands. This is must be the sickness Amiya told me about.

Luckily there is a mirror here, so I check the rest of my body. Finding only the sickness on my hands. However, I found something more surprising. I got a few nasty scars on my body and even have an eyepatch!

I am a Doctor or a pirate?!

"Maybe both." I keep my gloves on as it will probably look weird without them, the sickness will gross people away.

My hair looks like I have dyed myself into a bucket of the darkest color possible and let the color dry.

"Nah, I am probably a pirate."

Still shirtless, I tried to find anything I could wear other than the clothes before. The reason is simple, it feels too much coverage on my face.