Tum Mere Ho : Part Four

Začať od začiatku

Feeling her so pressed up against him, Omkara starts getting turned on. "I don't think that is a good idea." Omkara whispers to Gauri.

Realizing why it was not a good idea, Gauri presses up against him further with an excited naughty grin.

Omkara's heart starts slamming against his chest with the closeness and his body's reaction to her. "You are going to get me in trouble." Omkara whispers to her.

Gauri slightly turns to look at him grinning at him as she leaned on to him again. Omkara starts gulping. "Gauri... we are both going to be in trouble." Omkara warns her and Gauri giggles.

Omkara couldn't fight the temptation and slowly wraps his hand around her stomach. "I am going to be distracted during the exam." Omkara groans to her.

Giggling Gauri moves away.

"My college... bye... all the best." Gauri tells him and hurries to leave.

"All the best. Bye."

**********

That afternoon, Gauri was waiting outside her house for Rudra and finally sees him coming. She hurries to him.

"Rudra." Gauri nervously calls him.

"Bhabhi?" Rudra turns to her in shock.

"Can you do me a favor?" Gauri asks him as she looked around to see if anyone noticed them.

"Yes sure. What is it?"

"Do you know to whom Omkara sold his bike to?"

"Yes. Why?"

Gauri hands him a necklace "Can you buy it back? Tell me if this is not enough. Okay?"

"But..." Rudra scratches his head wondering what was going on between Omkara and Gauri. He had noticed how happy Omkara seemed lately; did it have anything to do with Gauri's change in attitude towards him? And Omkara giving upon everything and determined to write his exams too. Now this. What was happening between the two?

"Don't tell Omkara... okay?" Gauri asks him.

"Okay." Rudra says as he took the necklace from her.

**********

Few hours later, Gauri was impatiently waiting for Omkara to get back from work. Rudra had got back the bike and gave her the balance too. She sees Omkara walking in and he stops in shock seeing his bike in front of his house. Omkara immediately looks at her confused and seeing the way she was smiling at him, he realized that she had got it back. He starts frowning as he got angry. He starts to walk towards her when Gauri quickly shakes her head at him. Later. Gauri mouths to him. Omkara irately exhales as he looked away pissed.

Much later Omkara was fuming in his room when he hears a knock. He opens the door and as expected it was Gauri. She runs in pushing him out of the way. "Close the door." Gauri orders him and he does.

"Got you dinner." Gauri tells him as she kept his food on the table.

"Why did you do that?" Omkara asks her angrily.

"Do I have to live under your roof for me to do something for you?" Gauri asks him cheekily.

"I don't want the bike."

"That is not for you." Gauri says as she waves her hand in a careless manner.

"Then?" Omkara asks suddenly frowning.

"It is for me."

"You drive?" Omkara asks confused.

"No... my husband cum driver is there to drive me around." Gauri tells him grinning.