𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Please" I whimpered feeling the need to reach my high or I was gonna explode. I squeezed my cock as I bucked my hips up into my clenched fist, a string of muffled curse words because of the fabric between my teeth that I was biting down so desperately on. Sweat was building up in my forehead making my hair stick to my face. "Shit, Y/n, please"

Suddenly a voice made me jump.

"JJ?"

I'd recognize that voice any day. It was Y/n. Oh fuck it was Y/n. I about broke my neck when I snapped it to look at the door that was creaked open. I must have forgotten to close it when I got out of the shower.

"Shit. Fuck. Y/n, what the hell?" I exclaimed, throwing my covers over top of me.

"Sorry, I just came to make sure you were alright. You didn't answer my texts but I guess I know why now" I heard her voice outside the door even though I couldn't see her.

I reached over and grabbed my phone, touching the screen to see that I had three texts from her.

"So, you were jerking off to me?" Her soft voice said but I couldn't really tell if she was saying it humorously or not.

"Shit, I'm so sorry, Y/n, I just got—"

"You could have just called," she said simply like it was a normal thing to say.

My shirt dropped out of my mouth as my eyebrows raised in confusion."What?"

"You could have just called me over if you were that desperate, Jay" Y/n explained, pushing open the door and walking into the room.

I could feel my face heat up with embarrassment as I shuffled sitting up and pressing my back to the headboard as I still continued to breathe heavily.

"But—But you're like my best friend and...." my voice trailed off as I watched her sit down on the edge of the bed in awe. With me being this horny right now, anything she did turn me on.

"Yeah, but if I was your best friend then why was you so desperately touching yourself as you said my name?" She implied, making my mouth drop open to say something but I never did. "Do you need me, Jay? Cause if you do it's okay"

I stared at her with bulging eyes before slowly nodding my head. She smirked crawling up to me. "May I?" She asked quietly, motioning towards the comforter that covered my lower half. I mumbled a quick "yes" and she pulled off the comforter revealing my red throbbing dick with precum still leaking out of it like a river.

I groaned as she took it into her hands and massage it slowly. Her hands were softer than I imagined and felt so good squeezing my base and twirling her fingers around my pink tip.

I pulled at the hem of her shirt as she removed her hands from my cock, allowing me to pull it off her,
revealing one of my favorite bikini tops.

My breath tightened in my throat as she began unbuttoning her shorts. wiggling out of them before sitting on my thighs and wrapping her hand around my base again. She pumped my base, squeezing me between her fingers before bending down and kissing my tip making me whimper her name with satisfaction.

She continued working her magical hands as I praised her, gripping onto the sheets beside me. I finally felt my high, approaching me making me needy.

My hands found their way to her bra clip. I unclipped it pulling her bra off her shoulders uncovering her hard nipples. She was clearly turned on by me and I wasn't even doing anything.

"Fuck, Y/n, faster" my eyes rolled as my head threw back, hitting the headboard while she did what I said.

Finally, I had come, squirting all over her hand and my lower abdomen.

"Fuck, Thank you so much" I breathed out, exhausted from the feeling of finally reaching my climax.

"Any time" She replied, licking my cum off her hand before grabbing her bra and standing up.

"Really?" I panted and she nodded, shrugging her shoulders as she pulled her shirt back over her head.

"Then how about you stay? And maybe let me fuck you?" I insisted with a devilish smirk, hoping she would say yes.

"I've got nothing better to do"

A/n:
Found this floating around in my drafts. It was a little spicy

Slightly edited
Word count:1425