3161-3170 life & death dual

Start from the beginning

  When Su Luo was taken abducted, it was the night of the bridal chamber.

  Thinking of this, a trace of anger burst into Nangong Liuyun's eyes.

  "Is your injury all right? What happened that day?"

  Su Luolou stayed at Nangong Liuyun's neck, and his voice softly spread to the front.

  So the two people retreated quickly while talking to each other.

  The matter on Nangong Liuyun's side was clear in a few words.

  But Su Luo's side was really full of twists and turns, all dangerous and lifeless.

  But Su Luo's eloquence is good, and the story is really wonderful and full of stories.

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 3162 Wilderness 2

  From Yunqi abducted her and forced her to marry, and then she fled after teasing Yunqi on the day of marriage, and later killed the powerful demon clan again and again.

  "Wait." Nangong Liuyun's complexion became very strange.

  "What's the matter?" Su Luo looked blank.

  "You said you killed the three sage elders, and those of the Tiger King and Leopard King?"

  "Yes, I also killed the King of Sword and Sword." Su Luo triumphed.

  Nangong Liuyun's complexion became even more weird.

  "What's wrong, is there a problem?" Su Luo was disturbed by Nangong Liuyun's silence.

  Nangong Liuyun was speechless for a while.

  What's wrong?

  These are all powerhouses of the Demon Race, you have killed at least one-third of them... They still don't understand.

  In the future, it has become particularly difficult for the demons to attack the human race again.

  What a silly blessing for a silly person. Nangong Liuyun turned his head and rubbed Su Luo's head, Su Luo looked dazed.

  The two ran and talked, and soon left Yunqi's tracking range.

  Moreover, Nangong Liuyun was good at hiding, and Yun Qi couldn't find him at all.

  But Yunqi had to take Su Luozai back, so he divided the strength in his hands into three teams and captured Su Luo at the same time.

  Three teams, one team from Yun.

  Wild and Wild Little One, Manghuang Little Two is a team.

  The wild father led a team by himself.

  With such three teams, Yun Qi was chasing on the road in the middle, and the wild father and son were outflanking on both sides.

  Yunqi's speed here deliberately slows down, while the speed on the left and right sides is deliberately strengthened.

  In this way, it was in a semi-enclosing structure, wrapping Su Lu and Nangong Liuyun.

  Nangong Liuyun made rapid progress, but others did not stand still.

  Yun Qi has made rapid progress during this period of time, and now he has eight stars for the monarch, the main thing is that he has the biggest hole card in his hand.

  That is the phantom of the former Demon Lord, which can be projected when he encounters life and death danger.

  The strength of the three wild fathers and sons was already very strong. After this period of training, all of them have improved on a large scale. Therefore, if this group of people rushed forward, it would be difficult for Nangong Liuyun to deal with it.