Max laugh, "you got the bossy part right." I smack his shoulder playfully. "She's fine but she misses her annoying daughter."

I scoffed, "she would never say I'm annoying." Max mumbled something and I smacked the back of his head. "Tell her that I miss her as well."

"I'm sorry to interrupt but it's time to go." Mia broke down the conversation.

"I'll let your mother know your doing just fine." Max rubs my back and gets up to leave. They both walk out of the room leaving me alone in the silence.

I climb over my bed and lay down for a bit. I'm not really in the mood to party, that same night is Ethan's birthday as well.

I hear the door open, "he's gone now." Mia said while jumping on top of my bed. "I hide the dress already too, which I gotta say it's very breathtaking."

I turn over to look at Mia at the end of my bed. "Don't you ever feel bumped out that you won't be spending Christmas with family?."

Mia tilts her head, "this is my family." Mia really considered all these bad people to be her family.

"Right." I turn over to look up at the ceiling.

We jump when we hear the door slam open and hear Evelyn giggling. "Let's get out of here." I groan out to Mia.

We quickly got up and walked out of my room. Evenly has Matteo against the wall trying to seduce him. He seemed to be a bit unease and when he sees me passing by he pulls Evenly off of him. "Ash I-."

"Hey Riddle." I said while walking out of the room not interrupting any longer.

"That's it?! Your not even going to fight for him." Mia ask concerned.

"Mia I'm not going to fight over some guy." And really there's nothing to fight over him.

"Some guy?! Ash he's your..." she couldn't even finish it because she knew very well that Matteo and I weren't anything official.

"Exactly." We continue walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

We see Marcus pulling out a bottle from the cabinet and small glass shots. "We celebrate tonight!."

I look over at me amused. "What are we celebrating?."

"Don't know but just go with it." Mia whispers into my ear.

Marcus fills up our glass shots. " I want to make a toast." Something caught my eye from behind him and I look over to see two big empty bottles. My mouth dropped open to see this is why he's in such a good mood. "For our friendship!." The three of us brought our drinks up in the air and drank it.

I signal Mia to look past Marcus and she almost spits out her drink to see that he's two bottles ahead of us.

We place out glass down and Marcus fills it up once again. "Oh boy this is going to be a long night." Mia sighed and we drank up once again.

Three hours had past and Mia is still trying to figure out how to make a toast while she's drunk. Marcus on the other hand is mumbling to himself, I have no clue what he's saying. Me on the other hand I'm just trying to stay awake to see that these two don't do anything stupid.

Marcus slams the bottle on the table and I open my eyes again. "Living room..more." I get up and go to the living room to bring him another bottle of rum.

I felt my legs a bit wobbly but I made it to the living room. I walk over to the book shelf and pull the bottle off of it. I lose balance and now I'm crawling out of the living room with the bottle laughing. "Mia!." I laugh out calling for her to help me up.