Chapter 12

Author note:
Alright so here's a new chapter I hope you guys enjoy it but also I'd like to apologize because of how long it's been. I'm currently trying to work on the revenge arc for one of my stories, finish another one, as well as update a story more, and make a OHSHC story so it takes a while. Anyway here's the story.

(The Port Apartment)
(No Pov)

Y/N woke up alone. He sat up and looked around realizing that it was a Queen sized bed which showed how small he is. He got up and walked out the room into the conjoined living room and Kitchen with a mini island near the kitchen portion. His mom grabbed two bowls, some F/C (Favorite Cereal) and some milk.

Lilian: Hey Kiddo come on come eat we got somewhere to be today.
Y/N walked over and sat and enjoyed his cereal in silence. After they finished Lilian picked up Y/N and led him to the bathroom.
Lilian: Alright I washed your clothes so get dressed and let's go.

(Mini Time skip)
(Musutafu Train Station)

Y/N and Lilian walked off the train and were surrounded by cops. Their weapons weren't drawn as they now they didn't need them. Y/N wasn't surprised or didn't have a problem with this his mom told him all about it during the train ride. He had his mask since he would be on the news and his face wasn't necessary. An officer walked up shaking and visibly in fear.

Officer 1: C-Chisaki yo-

Y/N: That's not my name.
Y/N spoke in a cold dead voice. He smirked under his masks at the cop flinching and decided to go further.
Y/N: I remember you my father had me kidnap your partner. The guy was in a lot of-
Y/N was cut off from his instinct of intimidation from his mom grabbing his ear and pulling it making him wince in pain.

Lilian: What the hell is that about? You better start having some manners.
Y/N yelled out a repeated sorry until Lilian choose to stop. She knew he was raised as a villain so manners and kindness wasn't exactly his strongest suit. Y/N gave out a quick apology as the cops pulled out quirk canceling handcuffs instead of the regular ones.
Lilian: Alright Y/N I gotta go talk to someone but I'll see you down at the station.

Y/N nodded as Lilian left. After the cops were ready they started walking for the door. When they exited the station cops were semi-circling the area with guns drawn. Helicopters were in the air with guns clearly pointing at him along with a couple of news reports at a good enough distance for safety with cops by them.

Y/N: Am I this important that you had to welcome me.
Y/N looked back towards the tallest officer seeing as he was the only one not afraid of him.

Officer 4: To keep you sustained villain.

Y/N: villain, strange I thought criminal at most.
There was another moment of silence besides the walking of them going down steps. It made Y/N realize that time either moves slow or there's a lot of steps.
Y/N: Hey wanna see a magic trick.

Officer 4: What are you ta-

Y/N: Ta-Da!
Y/N's hands where holding his cuffs and raised it high in the air. An officer at the ground saw the cuffs off and an officer near Y/N backed up in fear and most at ground level became startled themselves.

Officer 20: OPEN FIRE!
Shots were fired at the child as he raised a weak wall seeing as his quirk was canceled just a few seconds ago causing dents to get put in it. The officers near Y/N raised their shields with only a couple shots getting close to them. The round of bullets stopped simultaneously, giving officer 4 enough time.

Officer 4: HOLD YOUR FIRE!
The bullets came to a complete halt as Officer 4 walks up to put the cuffs back on.
Officer 4: Never do that again.

Y/N: Understood.
The wall started to crack until it completely crumbled before them. The walk continued until the got down to the rest of the officers. Something that Y/N didn't notice is that Endeavor was by a paddy wagon which he was thrown inside.

(Musutafu Police Station)

Y/N sat in the small courtroom at his respective area. Only him, two other cops, and a singular news anchor looking as if their getting ready to start. After a while the door opened and Aizawa and Lilian came in and walked up to were Y/N was.

Officer 56: All rise-.
He stopped and saw that everyone was standing and thought for a while.
Officer 56: All respect for the honorable judge Johnathan.
Said judge walked and and sat. He looked towards officer 56 who handed him a file.

Judge Johnathan: Alright Y/N Chisaki Port today your here to be appointed for your crimes. You've been convicted of 16 crimes and have admitted to all 16 crimes. To make sure that we have them correct. Starting off 4 second degree accounts of murder against thugs. Secondly 1 account of Kidnapping against an officer who he himself deified the law. Thirdly 1 account of a massacre against gang member from the Chisaki clan. Fourthly 4 accounts of breaking and entering. And lastly 6 accounts of assault and battery. Along with illegal use of your quirk. How do you plead?

Y/N: Guiltily your honor. As well as threatening the lives of league of villains

Judge Johnathan: Alright and you understand that that jury isn't present due to the fact as this is supposed to be your punishment announcement as you have already admitted to your crimes?

Y/N: Yes your honor.

Judge Johnathan: Alright then lets continue firstly everyone you committed a crime against were in some type of way going against the law in a major way. Secondly you never committed these crimes with your own will. Lastly your a child. Your punishment for your crimes is that you have to live Aizawa until your 16 and will be on house arrest for the first 30 days. After the 30 days you must always be in the house during the hours of 10:00 pm - 8:00 am, no going out during that time unless your with another hero or your mother understood?
Y/N gave a nod as the judge looked back down and thought over it a little more.
Judge Johnathan: Also your not allowed to get your hero license until your 18.

Y/N: I understand your honor.
The judge raised his gavel and slammed it ending the case. Officer 56 came up and removed the handcuffs.

Aizawa: Don't worry Lilian I'll keep him safe. Plus you can come visit him and after 30 days he can visit you.

Lilian: I know but I'm gonna miss him I just met him yesterday.
Lilian pinches Y/N's cheek causing him to whine about it.
Lilian: Alright Y/N I'll visit you next week. I'm gonna miss you. Love you son.
Lilian gave him a kiss on the forehead and hugged him and he'd done the same.

Y/N: Bye mom love you too.
Once they let go of each other Lilian headed for the door as she had work to do. After Aizawa got just some information on Y/N like allergies and such the both headed out out and made their way onto Aizawa's house. On their way their people looked at Y/N with either fear or disgust. They went out of their just to avoid then all the while Y/N simply ignored then. Once they made it to Aizawa's house the ankle monitor was put on him and set up.

Aizawa: Hey I gotta go to the store for some groceries and clothes. What size do you and Eri wear?
Y/N gave him the the size and he hummed and nodded.
Aizawa: Also follow me I need to take you to your room.
Y/N followed him up the stairs until Aizawa. He opened a door and Y/N walked i to a room with all white walls that were blank and a bed off in the corner of the room.
Aizawa: We can paint your room to a different color and get some more things for your room later. Anyway Mic should be here soon so just get settled in because it's going to be a long 8 years with you here.
Aizawa ruffled his hair and left. Y/N heard the front door open and someone yell out hey. A scruffy voice told him to shut up and the door closed meaning that Aizawa was gone.

(Y/N POV)

Aizawa's right I should get settled in it is gonna be a long 8 years here. I went on to go downstairs and went to meet present mic.

Alright folks that's the chapter I hope you all enjoyed and I'll try to have another chapter out soon but as I said before I have other projects to work on.