Chapter 7

Lets get back into it.

(Shie Hassaikai Compound)
(No POV)

Eri: THIS IS MY FAULT. Mr Overhaul, p-please make them better and let them go and I'l-I'll cone back.

Y/N: DON'T THINK LIKE THAT!

Kai: Ignore him Eri, your the reason for these hero's death alright. Come back and these hero's will stay alive.
Overhaul started walking forward getting closer to Eri. Izuku was stuck with a rock in his lower leg and Aizawa was trying to survey the situation. While this happened to Y/N time slowed down. He had one thought of what to do.
A rock pillar shot to get over Overhaul in the air.

(Y/N POV)

And just like I was over my father. I looked towards the celling and held out my hand as I fell. A long staff and massive mallet head fell after me. I grabbed the staff as the mallet head attached as I simply let gravity spin me (You spin me right around baby). I soon became an unseeable blur spinning in the air.

Y/N: EARTH: SPINNING TORNADO MALLET!
I smashed the mallet onto one of my father's mutated hand. He was pushed back from the shockwave and I took this chance. I lunged toward Nighteye and kicked off the rock that bounded him to the ground. I  launched myself in the air again with him on my back. I landed in front of Eri grabbed her hand and ran to Mirio.

Y/N: Mirio can you run and take two people with you?

Mirio: Yea I'm sure I can manage.
I shifted Nighteye so he can lay on Mirio's back.

Y/N: Good, take these two with you. To get to the others you need to take the first right. Then take the second left. From there you just need to keep running until you get to the others. Get you and Nighteye patched up, then help LockLock watch out for everyone. Got all that?

Mirio: Yea I can. You can count on me!
He spit up some blood but wiped it off his face. That should bother me but I was doing it just a while ago. Plus now at least close to half the blood on my clothes was mine. I'm glad the duffle bag is still with LockLock. These clothes are disgusting and will be burnt.

Eri: What about you guys your gonna die and it's because of me.
I really wish I could give my father a taste of his medicine.

Y/N: Eri everyone is working hard and we haven't come this far to just let you go. I promise everyone is going to be alive and well when we get out of here.

Eri: You promise?
I nodded and had Mirio take Eri and Nighteye to safety. I closed up the entrance behind them and turned around.

Dad: Really son? To let something that foolish happen to put your life in danger.
His hand reformed as he stood up.
Dad: Your practically screaming to come kill you. Even though you decided to promise to Eri would only prove useless.
Before my dad took a step closer the roof gots busted with the Ryukyu crew and Rikiya getting absolutely tossed by them. Just then Mr. Compress came down the same hole. Out of no where I got flung into the air. I looked to seem my father to see he stopped showing remorse. He was trying to kill me. I took the pillar he shot me up with and bended it to my own will until I was able to run down it. I coughed up more blood on the way down and my father only continued his barrage of attacks at me. He raised to my height as Izuku followed along suit. I went down further and almost tripped when my father went for my legs.

I stayed on and kept running until I saw a beam of light at my father. I looked over to see somehow Eri was there. It was her quirk. My dad and Nemoto separated while Eri grabbed a hold of Mirio's cape and started to falling. Izuku tried to catch her but was just out of reach. I shot myself towards Eri. I looked up at Izuku to see he trusted me to get Eri and focused on my father. I looked over to see Ryuku, The blue and brown bubbles, and the Frog dealing with Rikiya. I looked over to Eraser to see him dealing With Nemoto. I looked back to Eri and was set on helping her. I couldn't get a hold of her so I grabbed the cape. The one that belongs to the blonde energetic moron that I need to properly thank. I shot earth towards us so I can land on the wall.

/CLANG/

It was intercepted by my father. I decided to go through pain. I enforced my pillar by making metal shoot through my father's interception. It pushed me and Eri enough for me to land on the walk and keep us there with my quirk. I looked towards the exit that I recently blocked off. It was now destroyed. Which must have happened when I started coughing up blood again. I had to make it there to get to safety with Eri. I shot us off the wall and we went soaring towards the entrance. I looked back over to see how's Izuku doing only to see a spike heading straight for my chest. It was my father's that much I knew. Time seemed to slow down as it got closer. I closed my eyes bracing for impact. Eri may have been on my back and I would want to see her one last time before I die. But I didn't want to risk her life.

Dad: YOU SHOULD'VE LISTENED ERI NOW YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR FRIEND DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!
He really was a sick bastard. I opened my eyes one more time to see him. Instead I'm met with a spiral of yellow energy shock wave breaking the spike and a tongue wrap around me. I looked to see Nejire-Chan give me a thumbs up and Froppy pulling me and Eri in.

Izuku: DETROIT SMASH (unidentified) PERCENT.
I looked over to see Izuku covered in lighting rushing at my father. He kicked and destroyed any spike that came his way and used others to gain speed. He reeled his fist back with a vengeance and anger. Red lines covered his face and other visible parts of his body.
Izuku: THIS IS YOUR END!
He shot his face foreword and missed. Instead he hit the pillar absolutely destroying it sending my father down with it. The blast forced my grip on Eri to escape and blasted her upwards towards Izuku. I saw he caught her and kept moving through the air as my father mixed himself with Rikiya. I stood up to go help. As soon as I moved my foot forward my body stopped. I leaned over to the side. It couldn't have been Sakaki. He was still captured by the others. It was over exhaustion and blood loss. All this time of working myself and this is the time my body gives in.

Dammit

I felt my vision go black and I hit the floor passing out.

Alright that's it for the first time since you started fighting that you've given in. I hope you all enjoyed.