Chapter 5

(Shie Hassaikai Compound)
(Kai POV)

A week a full fucking week. It's so strange me and my son talked last week ever since I reveled I knew his plan and haven't talked to him since. Even worse is that plan he has never been put into play and I know he has it. It's been keeping me on edge for what it is. I've been jumping at everything that pulls me out of my thought. It wouldn't be something completely crazy. The vents maybe? No, Defeating us all? No, Fuck what is it?

(Y/N POV)

I'm going to fucking kill those hero's when I see them again. It's been a full fucking week. I was casually playing with Eri and her glitter toys like usual. That creepy old blonde dude gave her the toy but I kicked him out so he wouldn't bother her anymore. It was dead quite not a single sound was made. It felt dull. It's strange from what I know kids my age are louder but this is something completely different.

Eri: Y-Y/N.
My eyes winded and a smile grew on my face. It's been a while since I heard her speak. It felt like something forbidden.

Y/N: Yes, what is it?

Eri: Will things ever change to before your dad took me in?
I smiled a genuine caring smile only because it was Eri.

Y/N: Of course I can't talk about it because of the camera but I'm going to make it change.
Just then I got a notification from my phone. It was Izuku. I kept his number and was glad I did so.

Green Hero: We're on our way!

Y/N: We'll be around you
better find us

Green Hero: I'm counting on it!

With that I was ready. The camera was blocked and I grabbed a duffel bag from under Eri's dresser. It was filled with regular clothes for both of us, medical supplies, and my mask. I made a earth spike and looked at her. I knew she wasn't going to like this.

Y/N: Eri we have to cut the trackers out of our hands.
She took her hands away from in front of me and hid them.
Y/N: Don't worry Eri yours wouldn't hurt that bad it's much smaller than mine.
She still was scared so I cut my hand first it was deep but I kept myself from crying and screaming. I had to make sure Eri wasn't scared. I took my hand and pulled the tracker out. I took out the medical supplies and started working on the wound. When I had it wrapped up I wrapped the tracker in some bandages as well.

Eri was a little more confident with getting the tracker out. I mad a small slit and used my quirk to get it out. I fixed Eri's wound and wrapped her tracker in bandages as well. I put the trackers in the bathroom and looked towards the only safe escape route. THE VENT.

(Kai Chisaki)

I took a walk around the base. My own son kept me on my toes. It was hard to clear my mind. Could he have been toying with me? Just how long is he going to keep this charade up? Should I have stop his plan from the beginning? No, then I would have to kill him. Suddenly my walkie talkie starts blaring.

Kurono- SIR SIR?
I garb a hold of the device and bring it up towards my lips and press the button tightly. This plan with my son is driving me crazy. I'll put a stop to it after this.

Kai: What is it Kurono?

Kurono- It's the hero's and police their gathered outside!
That's when I realize. His plan was getting the fucking hero's. He's good to be able to talk to hero's as a villains son. But damn it's to late to stop his plan. It just got put into action.

Kai: I'm heading over to office. I want you to go get Eri and take her to the bunker. Also switch to the other channel and inform everyone of taking down the hero's on sight. Not kill take down, got it?

Kurono: Yes sir.
I turned off my walkie and set it back on my belt and started running towards my office.
Man this is going to be a pain especially if I fail.

(Y/N POV)

In the vents we were. Eri was crawling behind me with a rope wrapped around both of our hands. The duffel bag on my back. I would like to have kept Eri in front of me so I could keep an eye on her but, she didn't know where to go or who to look for. As long as there wasn't no slack on the rope I knew that she was there.

/Shake\

A vibration hit it was clear it was Rikiya from upstairs. Meaning the hero's were still most likely outside or just entered the building. I saw another point vent. It was hard but I got it open I jumped down and caught Eri and sat her down. I looked around and it was guards all the cafeteria. All giving me suspicious looks. I thought of a plan it would be perfect.

Y/N: EVERYONE THERES HERO'S THAT NEED TO BE STOPPED!
It was perfect to not only distract them but also get them arrested. It was all great until.

Kurono: Every I can't find Eri she's most likely with Y/N also known as Kai Chisaki son. Stop them at all cost and bring Eri to the bunker.

Shit. Damn Kurono always ruining something. I quickly wrapped bandages around Eri's eyes. Wouldn't want her to see the people I'm going to hospitalize. I put the duffle bag on her and piggybacked her. I moved into a earth-bender stance from avatar.

Y/N: Eri don't take that bandage off until I say so got it?
I could feel her nod into my back. That's all I needed to know.

(No POV)

Everyone ran towards Y/N with a vengeance. He covered his hands and feet in rocks and lunged foreword. Every attack took someone else out. It didn't matter the quirk or skill he took each one out. Not because he was stronger than them but because he had more passion. Even then Y/N was still waiting for a hero to show up. A guard called for even mor backup causing more guards to show up. Y/N realized he had to push him self further. He raised his fist as the enemies ran closer. He slammed his fist on the ground and shouted as the guards ran closer.

Y/N: EARTH: CIRCLE OF PIERCING ROCKS!
As the attack was called the rocks shot up out of the ground piercing or immediately murdered them. More guards were still behind the ring of rocks enraged. Y/N covered the rocks in spikes and got ready for another wave. Anyone who did hand to hand or melee where stabbed and left bleeding on the floor or was dead immediately as they hit the floor. Anyone who was had a high range was pierced by rocks and left to die on them until the spikes decanted back down into the ground.

(Minutes Later)

Y/N stood sweating and ready to drop standing in a puddle of blood not his own as bodies lingered around the room. The blood was ankle height. He just stared at everything. He dropped to his knees tired. His huffed getting a need for air. Y/N turned and still saw Eri with her bandages on. He tried to stand but only face planted into the blood puddle. He quickly got back as it wasn't his and wiped it off his face. He made his way out the cafeteria and started to freely run around and wondered trying to find a hero. All while moving more booms and vibrations could be felt and heard cause him to change his direction based on where he heard it from.

Alright then that's the end I hoped you enjoyed.