I LOVE HER

"Fuck you all."

"Oh come on Toytoy, don't be like that."

"I hate you Keigo."

"Awe Touya you don't really mean that." Keigo pouts sitting across from our old friend late at night in his prison cell.

"I want you out of here, I'd rather rot in here alone then have to see your fucking faces." Touya lays back in his small metal bed frame, his hands kept under a tight lock bound by shackles.

"Touya what we're going to do is going help you though." Keigo tries reasoning with Touya attempting to drag out the Touya we once knees

"I don't give a shit if you think it's going to help. You're probably gonna have pinky mess with my head and then bam I'm "nice". Maybe that's better for you guys but I happen to like not giving a shut and being completely insane."

At the end of my rope I finally speak up, "Touya shut the fuck up. You're just some washed up villain who's only source of entertainment is trying to ruin the nights of your old friends. It's pathetic and so are you. And now I'm gonna send a thousand bolts of pain right to that burnt head of yours. I hope it makes you scream."

When I've finished talking I feel a hand on my shoulder which makes me realize my ring is starting to shine a dark red. In my ear I hear Bakugos voice break through my anger, "That was really hot, but shut up before you blow our brains out."

Hiding my blush with a smile I look to Keigo for the thumbs up, "Can I fucking destroy him now."

Slightly scared Keigo gives a hesitant nod, "Uh yes....but please don't actually destroy him."

I roll my eyes at his comment and turn my attention back to Touya, "Ready.....Touya?"

"I hate you and no amount of fucking with my brain will change that." He says only making me want to start the process more.

Knowing the times has finally come I take a deep breath before shifting my focus to Touya turquoise eyes similar to those of his fathers. "Ok, here we go."

Once I've actually gotten into his head which happens in only a matter of seconds I struggle keeping myself calm knowing that this is practically a neru-surgery. I've never actually seen individual brains cells as the commands I see in the brain come out as more of writing on a board. I love past the memory section of his head although a part of me wishes to look through looking for a piece in his story I may not have heard.

Nevertheless I know I don't have all that much time and end up finding myself in an unknown area. As I walk through the dark unknown area I fond the light slowly growing which uncovers a room of small orbs all around me. Upon closer inspection I see that each small orb is made up of even smaller orbs, some of the orbs are red while others are blue. There are orbs of all colors leading me to believe each marks a different emotion and/or personality component.

Since I'm new to this power I actually have no clue which orb represents what. Assuming the colors are similar to the color of my eyes when I change emotions I'd like to think that black represents evil. Black also seems to be the majority of the orbs in the current room I'm in.

Slowly I reach my hand out gently touching the black orb placed directly in front of me. Almost immediately I jump back at the overwhelming amount of darkness radiating off of the single orb.

Now sure that this is the orb I need to be destroying I refocus my brain this time tuning into each black orb I can see. Keeping myself calm I activate my aneurism quirk and begin the what is sure to be a treacherous process.

Bakugo POV

Watching y/ns body go limp nearly made me completely lose before I had remembered her mentioning that happened when she went into someone's brain for a longer period of time. Hawks on the other hand had no reaction whatsoever and simply sent two feathers catching her to gently let her down of the ground. Touyas head hung low as he was fully knocked out.