Touya

My uncle looks around my room suspiciously, "I thought I heard someone in here, why are you up so late anyways?"

I turn around looking around my seemliy empty room. Turning back I give a weak smile, "Uh girls night?"

"Right you guys seem to be having a fun time," he says sarcastically.

"I think the better question is why you're here at this time." I bring up trying to change the subject.

Suddenly my uncles expression changes, he speaks to me in a low serious tone, "Right y/n you have to come with me. We have to Get Shoto too but I figured you'd be best to speak to him about this."

"Huh what? What's going on Uncle Shouta?"

Me uncle takes a deep breath looking me in the eye, "Y/n, the villain that you captured, he said his real name was..... Touya Todoroki."

I feel my jaw drop at the sudden news my uncle just shared. It can't be Touya though. He died close to ten years ago, I remember his funeral.

"Hitoshi wanna play hero's when we get home?" I ask my brother in the car seat next to me.

"Y/n do you have any respect, our friend just died and you want to play hero's?" He says turning looking out the window.

"I have respect, but we should take our minds off it, you didn't have to be so rude," I cross my arms.

"And you don't have to be so stupid y/n"

"Hey kids stop now," my mom says from the front seat.

"Sorry mom," we both say in unison.

Even if he denied it, Touyas death was what set me and Hitoshi apart. We were always different and didn't always get along but he just stopped talking to me after Touya. He became less of a brother and more of a stranger.

I force myself to stop thinking of the past and look back at my uncle, "Ok just let me get changed into some real clothes, I'll meet you at Shotos door." My uncle nods closing my door and walking away. I run over to my bed where Bakugo is now getting up from the floor.

He looks at me in confusion, "Who the hell is Touya, does Icyhot have a brother."

I sigh looking through my closet for things to wear not listening to what he asked. My mind keeps going back to how the guys must be feeling. No doubt they'll all be upset, I'm upset and I was the least close to Touya.

"Hey y/n, you good?"

I turn back to Bakugo holding a sweatshirt and pants, "Sorry Bakugo can we talk tomorrow, I have to do something important tonight."

"Uh, alright."

"Thanks see you later Bakugo." I say turning my light on to change.

Bakugo runs a hand through his hair before walking out, "Yeah later pink eyes."

After I change I walk to see my uncle at Shotos door. "So what do I say?" I ask.

"Tell him what I told you, I just want you to say it because of how close you are."

"Ok, also who else knows?"