3

I lazily unfold my body after being assaulted by the shrill sound of my alarm clock.

A long hot shower where my thoughts drift to unknown dimensions, then after dressing in my eternal black turtleneck, I come to savor the bitterness of my coffee.

You have a new match !

My eyebrows furrow.
A match?

Oh, it's true that I created an account on this platform last night.

I grab my cell phone before coming to open the application.

You have a new match !
Click here to see the profile

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 @/𝚙𝚛𝚔.𝚜𝚑𝚠𝚊 !

@/𝚑𝚐𝚓𝚐_
𝟸𝟸𝚢
📍𝙱𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗

𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 !                   𝙳𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎

I stay a few seconds or even minutes blocked in front of the profile of this hgjg_.

Its cuteness made me drop my toast in the coffee.
He has hypnotic hazel eyes and those two pinkish bits of flesh that-

Wait, what am I doing?

I shake my head sharply to get it back in order. This boy is making me develop bad habits.
That's right, how can I be sure that he really looks like the picture? With the internet nowadays it's easy to impersonate someone.

I let my hesitant finger press the match button, leading me straight into a chat window where an automated message welcomes me.

Congrats ! You matched with Joong' !

Here is some information before you start:
Any inappropriate chats will be deleted.
Sexual contents are strictly forbidden.
You have the possibility to make audio or video calls with your match !
We hope you will have a good time on our platform !

A slight feeling of unease in my stomach, should I send a message first ? Or should I wait for his message ?

My instinct tells me to call Wooyoung.

- Seong ? he asked in a slightly hoarse voice.
- I see I'm waking up the groundhog.
- Hm..
- In any case you have to be at your job at nine o'clock, you can thank me for exalting you with your dreams.
A silent welcomes me with open arms before he says:
- ...Tell me the main reason for your call, usually we just text each other in the morning.
- Ah.., I smile embarrassedly behind the handset, I installed Love Match.
Suddenly his tone became more energetic.
- What?! It's great ! So what?! Did you matched ?!
I laugh.
- Slowdown Woo !
- I'm sure you're already successful.

I feel myself drifting back to the profile I viewed a few minutes ago.

- Ah, I don't think I'm wrong.
- Well actually...someone added me but...I don't know if I should make the first move or wait for their message.
- Rah Park Seonghwa ! You have to impose yourself a little, show who's the boss in bed-
- Wooyoung shut up.
- Well, I forgot how strangely friendly and sociable you are.
- You can talk," I said sarcastically.

He sighs from the other side.

- In short, imagine that he is as shy as you are, at this rate you will never progress so try a social approach for once.

I remain a moment forbidden before resigning myself.

- I want to try...but imagine it's a fake account.
- Without trying you won't be sure and then ask him for a picture.
- Mmh
- On this I leave you Mars' I have the jar of Nutella which desires his master.
- Are you sure it's not the master who wants the pot? I chuckled.
- Yeah, it's the same.
- Bye.

To conclude, I have two options:

Braving my shyness and putting aside my distrust by sending him a message.

Waiting for any sign of life from him, which could probably never come.

I pull my silver hair in frustration.

- Hell, the worst part is that I already have my feet in the dish without having the dish...

I give in, finally grabbing my cell phone that was laid windowed against the surface of the kitchen island.

Joong'

March
Hello?